Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'll over take ye eventually :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'll over take ye eventually :P

You probably will at some stage! Life starts getting busy for me again tomorrow so I probably won't be on this much. Plus college is going to be taking up a good chunk of my time too. But that's not for another while yet. For now I am in first place :pac:

I will march my way to the top, and stay there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wow fifty-odd posts. I feel inadequate with my puny twenty!! ;)

I will march my way to the top, and stay there.

Eh you can have it. I need to get back to my duties irl. I have taken enough of a break from it :o

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Eh you can have it. I need to get back to my duties irl. I have taken enough of a break from it :o

No more procrastination. Reality comes calling for ya :P

Wow fifty-odd posts. I feel inadequate with my puny twenty!! ;)

You were a late comer to this place :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    People who usually say free to good home never make sure it's a good home.
    Exactly :(

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Eh you can have it. I need to get back to my duties irl. I have taken enough of a break from it 
    I'm staying put.. Unless work gets horrendously busy. :p

No more procrastination. Reality comes calling for ya :P

Not really procrastination.Reality is always there. Just sometimes I like to ignore it.

• Advertisement

We all like to ignore reality from time to time, but unfortunately it bites when ya least expect it.

We all like to ignore reality from time to time, but unfortunately it bites when ya least expect it.

I tend to bite back :pac: Ara I needed a few days to relax, decompress after all the drama last week. But I need to get back to it and sort stuff out for college and get my blood tests back and finally find out if my liver is shagged as the doctor believes!

I don't really have a life to sort out tbh. All I do is eat, sleep and work.

Hope everything goes OK with your blood tests Mozz. We'll all be thinking of you.

My current routine is eat, sleep, sit around all day/browse the internet, repeat

I don't really have a life to sort out tbh. All I do is eat, sleep and work.

Hope everything goes OK with your blood tests Mozz. We'll all be thinking of you.

Believe me girl, having a life is not what it's all cracked up to be!! :o

Thanks pet!! I just need to hear some good news and the news I need to hear!

I must head off to sleep guys!! Take it easy folks! :) Night! :) x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    My current routine is eat, sleep, sit around all day/browse the internet, repeat
    Mine seems to be eat, drive, work, drive, eat, browse internet, sleep.

Adios senorita Mozzy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*waves at Mozz* night night darlin..

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Believe me girl, having a life is not what it's all cracked up to be!! 

Thanks pet!! I just need to hear some good news and the news I need to hear!

I must head off to sleep guys!! Take it easy folks!  Night!  x

Maybe so. That said, I wouldn't say no to a small bit of excitement.

Hopefully you'll hear something soon and your mind will be at ease.

Night night :)

Mine seems to be eat, drive, work, drive, eat, browse internet, sleep.

Gets boring doing the same thing, day in day out.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Gets boring doing the same thing, day in day out.
    True. I suppose my job can be quite varied so the days go fast most of the time. I shouldn't really complain, I have a job that I love. I'm lucky.

I wish i had a job

I'm ok with a fairly routine work life because I've so many variables going on outside it at the moment..

Trust me, I know that feeling all too well. I was unemployed for over 3 years. My contract is actually up soon and I'm dreading going back on the dole if I have to.

Was out before too. Nearly two years in the boom times through injury.. It's not at all easy.. Fingers crossed for ya Lith..

Sucks. Fingers crossed here too.

No idea what's up with me tonight but I'm either too hot or too cold and I can't seem to find a balance!

Time for me to clock out, back in a few hours.

See ya Lith mon.

Paws, heatsink - one foot out of the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Loves the new house smell. :) Nice paint-job too lads. :P I can haz next Lair 'cos neither of my former selfs won a Lair yet? :)

Re being different, I generally tend to remain totally completely anti-sexual / flirtatious / innuendo-making 'cos as ye say it's very different in real life. So I'm just wondering now, would the 5/6 of ye be as flirtatious and quick to talk about sex and quick with the innuendos in the real world if I threw ye into a room together????? Eh?!? :D:P:pac::D:P:pac:

• Advertisement

Good question - I know I wouldn't be to start at least. I'd be far, far too anxious for that.. That's if you could get me to show up to said room in first place. You?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement