Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Not a one liner, image link is actually broken :P

*scribbles down as 1 liner*
    I must be seeing double then Lith, because it "actually" appears twice for me, and I am 10,000 kms west of ye in a saturated free hotspot on a tiny weak netbook, ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »
    Is this a one-liner Lith? Does it work? :p

Hi writer! Got my 1-page earlier today. All is grand. You? :D

good stuff:cool: I'm running slightly behind with the page today so it's under way now, but all is good otherwise :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie o/

Ahhhhh young 93....you have returned I see

*calls the snipers into position*

:D
    SwanBot alerted! Goes tippy toed in stealth mode closing the distance for a Seph grab! :eek:
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Back again. How's things folks?
    Heyyyyyyyy Mozz! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SwanBot alerted! Goes tippy toed in stealth mode closing the distance for a Seph grab! :eek:

Heyyyyyyyy Mozz! :D

Ahhhhhhhh D:

*jumPS out the window*

good stuff:cool: I'm running slightly behind with the page today so it's under way now, but all is good otherwise :)
    That's grand writer! A page-a-day gets you published someday. :cool:

• Advertisement

Ahhhhhhhh D:

*jumPS out the window*
    Gotcha Seph in massive butterfly net! SwanBot just finished her Seph 101 course of study and knew you would jump out of Lair window. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ahhhhh young 93....you have returned I see
    :D

Yes, i have indeed returned, for you see i braved treacherous elements and various other cliched bad guy ways to kill the hero, to recover several hundred crates of Belfast Lager.

:pac:

Yes, i have indeed returned, for you see i braved treacherous elements and various other cliched bad guy ways to kill the hero, to recover several hundred crates of Belfast Lager.

**Swannie slides empty pint mug towards Lith making whimpering sounds**

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

**Swannie slides empty pint mug towards Lith making whimpering sounds**

*slides Swannie 2 crates.* I'll give ya another 2 if Swanbot takes out Seph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

That's grand writer! A page-a-day gets you published someday. :cool:

thanks black swan:):cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Nope pretty sure Netflix is €7.99 a month, unless i missed something while i was away.
    I meant the person using it is gone and so in that sense it is free to use not that it is free from a financial point of view. Sorry for the confusion.

Hello Swan, how are things?

*slides Swannie 2 crates.*
    Houseparty time thanks to Lith! :D
    I'll give ya another 2 if Swanbot takes out Seph.

Swannie to SwanBot, Swannie to SwanBot, over.
    Squak!
    Take out Seph! Over.
    S-S-S-Q-Q-Q-U-U-U-A-A-A-K-K-K !!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*slides Swannie 2 crates.* I'll give ya another 2 if Swanbot takes out Seph.

Traitor :mad:

Gotcha Seph in massive butterfly net! SwanBot just finished her Seph 101 course of study and knew you would jump out of Lair window. :pac:

She knows me so well I best just give in;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am so lost as to what the hell is going in here. All I know is you're fighting over some beer..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah, I'd missed Swanbot :)

On an unrelated note, the idea of a Swan on tiptoes has amused me heaps.

Hello Swan, how are things?
    Just grand thanks jumper! Off work sipping hot dark rich java in my favourite locale. It doesn't get much better than this. :D

Oops! Got an appointment to make and cannot be late. See ye all later. Bye.

Mischief Managed!

Swannie goes POOF!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I thought the giant scorpions were quite inspired actually:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bye Swannie, hello Wolfie, ho. Is your neck today?

Swannie unPOOFS!
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am so lost as to what the hell is going in here. All I know is you're fighting over some beer..
    You know us by now Mozz. We all belong in a fashionable straight jacket with tinfoil hat bouncing about in a rubber room. :D
    Ah, I'd missed Swanbot :)
    **SwanBot 2.0 bows**
    On an unrelated note, the idea of a Swan on tiptoes has amused me heaps.
    **SwanBot bows 2nd time**

Mischief Managed (2nd time)! Bye for real!

POOF!

My head is fazzled a lot lately Swannie. Just not able to keep up :/

• Advertisement

Fazzled? That your version of my confuzzled?. ;)

Glad your enjoying your coffee Swannie. . . gone, like a ninja.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lo again ;)

Links234 wrote: »
    Lo again ;)

I don't think this is meant for me but hello anyway. *Waves*

Fazzled? That your version of my confuzzled?. ;)

I am not confused. I am stressed and worn out to the point of actually snapping and going completely postal :o Think of what Downfall would be like if it happened in Tralee :o

Welcome back Links.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Just a general hello, 'cos I was off playing games for a while :)

Bit windy out for hopscotch no?. ;)

I'm off to bed pals night o/

• Advertisement

Night Seph, sleep well..

Seems January is people's hibernation month. I've never seen so many people disappear offline early at any other time of year..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement