Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yeah, January is usually everyone's month for keeping quiet, especially after Christmas.

Was playing some more Payday 2, robbin' banks n **** :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

and that's my page done for today:)

yeah i agree with you grem, its been quiet lately

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Was kinda thinkin hopscotch was a little farfetched haha.. Besides it's turned crap outside, chalk wouldn't last at all.*attempts straight face*

Well, I'm getting dressed again 'cos I need to take the dog out :o

not putting a bra on tho! HAH! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    Well, I'm getting dressed again 'cos I need to take the dog out :o

not putting a bra on tho! HAH! :pac:

I'm not the only one! Haha good to know.. Also, gwan ya rebel ya.. :D

• Advertisement

Ah it feels like I've not really gotten dressed if I don't put one on, so that way I'm still feeling like I'm dressed for bed :D

Also, cannot stop listening to Vamps! :eek:

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah it feels like I've not really gotten dressed if I don't put one on, so that way I'm still feeling like I'm dressed for bed :D

Also, cannot stop listening to Vamps! :eek:

Haha that's like me, somebody invites you out but the bra is off - automatic no!. Listening to the wireless at the minute.. Was listening to caribou earlier so I'll go for Vamps later.

Careful not to mix 'em up with "The Vamps" 'cos that's a completely different band to Vamps. ;)

I'd guessed a poppy covers type band wasn't your thing. Just intuition like!.

I'd guessed a poppy covers type band wasn't your thing. Just intuition like!.

Yeah, maybe not quite my thing, sure I'm more into Country & Western aren't I? :pac:

• Advertisement

Bitta "ma my dog shot my paw can we still be cousins" or more mainstream "stop the world and let me off"

Yeah ok, you've called my bluff, I've no clue when it comes to country :o

Actually I'm more into hip hop, yeah that's it, hip hop and rnb ;)

I made the first one up but, scarily, the second one is irish country music. When I get home I'm checking out all the new aphex twin stuff coming out on soundcloud, cannae wait..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hey folks. :)

I'm listening to some Adam Barnes tracks atm. Never heard of him before but a link for related artists on Spotify had him on it and I thought I'd give him a shot. Not disappointing so far!

Never heard of him. I'd say you could listen to one track after another by a different artist and you would never run out now that it's easier to record and self release etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Yep the social media era is well and truly alive.

No wonder my concentration span is shot.. Just can't seem to stay.... Squirrel!!

For anyone in eire land, it's gotten quite cold in the last two hours so if you've to go out wrap up well and I'm the west leave the umbrella at home.. Very gusty.

*makes tea and coffee for day dwellers*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mushy grassy ass

Mucho gracias.

Tiz windy down these parts.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

that it is, superTed. Thought I was in Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift at one stage :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

You going sideways on the roads to Limerick :eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You going sideways on the roads to Limerick :eek:
    :pac:

just a bit of side-wobble when a strong gust hit the car.

Hail, sleet and sudden darkness in tribeland.

Hail, sleet and sudden darkness in tribeland.
    you trapped in a snowglobe? :eek::P

SW wrote: »
    you trapped in a snowglobe? :eek::P

Hah that's what it felt like at half five.. Fairly getting battered about.

Its a real Duvet Day kind of morning.

Hah that's what it felt like at half five.. Fairly getting battered about.
    be careful if you've to travel ;)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Its a real Duvet Day kind of morning.
    sounds like the right idea :D

Oh I'm just finished work now. Not looking forward to tonight's meteorological shenanigans though..

Oh I'm just finished work now. Not looking forward to tonight's meteorological shenanigans though..
    there's shenanigans forecasted??? :eek::eek::pac:

• Advertisement

There is always shennanigans forecast in Lair.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement