Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Nice try Lith, but I'm not getting drawn into a pointless argument again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Links234 wrote: »
    Nice try Lith, but I'm not getting drawn into a pointless argument again ;)

fair enough, it's a pointless argument over a meh band anyways.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. It be freezeballs out. Anything happening with you all today?

Nowt much, actually getting some decent study in for once :D I'm not able to continue with Japanese classes so I really need to keep it up on my own, and I just haven't been doing so well lately.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Decent study she says while posting on boards.... ;) I'm just at work.. Bloody breeze threatening to cut my nose off!

• Advertisement

I can take breaks so I can!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Budweiser hit me in the feels with their Super Bowl advert last year............. They've gone and done it again this year.

Not a big fan of the stuff, but that ad is very emotional alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    fair enough, it's a pointless argument over a meh band anyways.
    I kinda like a couple of their songs.. :o

Which reminds me.. Links, I listened to a few Vamps tracks.. Not bad, could definitely while away a few hours at home with that thumping out. I'd say younger me would have been a superfan!.

Awesome Grem! ;)

Brrrrr, I took the dog out for a stroll there. I was gonna go to the shop for some foodstuffs, but I'll leave it until the morning, I've enough to last me anywho :o

• Advertisement

Yup it was one cold ass stroll up to work.. The comforts of tea can't be underestimated this evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm currently listening to Cradle of Filth while we are on the topic of music.

Nice one Angron! What song?

Just to derail the metal end of things I'm listening to John Grant. Think I'll go see him in a few months..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Herroooooooo noccers. :)

The rain was so unbelievably LOUD last night, it was crazy! :eek:

I've hit my half-seven slump. Goddamn this. :(
    KKkitty wrote: »
    My 3 younger siblings are stuck in New York with the bad snow :( How's everyone?
    Have siblings in N.Y. too hope they be okay.

How is one and all?

Where be you that it's half seven? All grand here, pain levels a bit up but the cold will do that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Such a headache :(

Just to derail the metal

NooooO!!!!!! :eek:

NooooO!!!!!! :eek:

These metal people, such sensitive types...

*runs for cover*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

These metal people, such sensitive types...

*runs for cover*

You tell them grem!

:-D

Hi pals o/

• Advertisement

Hey Seph ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Is it possible for tonsillitis to rear its ugly head weeks later? My siblings should be on a flight at 9 New York time fingers crossed :)

Hi Kitty, yeah tonsillitis can reoccur, suffered badly with it in my teens.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nice one Angron! What song?
    Sorry, got distracted. It was the Midian album.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

My first pancake of the year happy Pancake Tuesday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

What today is Wednesday :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's moving as SuperSonicSwannieSpeed in one Lair window and out another SHOUTING Aloha (hi and bye)! Chat later. :D

Hi and bye Swan!.

I've done too many hours again. Pain flair, I will never learn! :o

Angron wrote: »
    Sorry, got distracted. It was the Midian album.

Nice one! Love that album ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hi Kitty, yeah tonsillitis can reoccur, suffered badly with it in my teens.

Ah great :( Did you get them removed?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement