Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

How do folks. How's everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Not too bad Mozz and you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm alrighty... internet seems to be really playing up though, might restart the router :(

Listening to some Polish death metal now :D

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm alrighty... internet seems to be really playing up though, might restart the router :(

Hope you've polished off your air guitar for it :D

KKkitty wrote: »
    Not too bad Mozz and you?
    I am not too bad. Think I might settle down soon and watch some more Orange is the new black. Pretty good show :)

Ooohh what band? :D

Was listening to Strapping Young Lad earlier. Haven't listened to them in years!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

They wouldn't take them out the sadists. :(

I read it somewhere that surgeons try not to take out your tonsils after you hit your teens because apparently it's meant to be very dangerous..

A girl I used to babysit suffered with it on and off and they wouldn't take hers out either. Feel like I could lose my voice at any stage.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I read it somewhere that surgeons try not to take out your tonsils after you hit your teens because apparently it's meant to be very dangerous..

The recovery is supposed to be worse as you get older I think.

Ooohh what band? :D

Was listening to Strapping Young Lad earlier. Haven't listened to them in years!

Hate. They're playing in Dublin in March, supporting Vader. I was taking a wee break from listening to all the Japanese bands I love so much :D

I love SYL! :D

Really wonder why some of you here don't post over on the Rock & Metal forum some more?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

We don't bite over in the rock & metal forum

Hate. They're playing in Dublin in March, supporting Vader. I was taking a wee break from listening to all the Japanese bands I love so much :D

I love SYL! :D

Really wonder why some of you here don't post over on the Rock & Metal forum some more?

My mate listens to Hate actually. Made me listen to some of their stuff. Not bad I must say!

I used to for a little bit. I shall pop on over and see what the craic is :)

course, I could just bring the rock and metal over with me! :D

Been listening to these guys a lot today, Ningen Isu, they're absolutely ****ing brilliant! So kitschy and amazing! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I just reckon they were sadists. That's regarding my tonsils, not your metal!

I just reckon they were sadists. That's regarding my tonsils, not your metal!

Well they might be sadists too, you don't know! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Most of the rock/metal fans i've met at the gigs i went to so far were all super friendly.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Most of the rock/metal fans i've met at the gigs i went to so far were all super friendly.

Believe me they are some that are not friendly. I have the displeasure of knowing a few who think that the band you like are **** and everything they like is superior to your music tastes :rolleyes: And if you happen to like a band they like well it's only because you liked they're newer/popular stuff and said dick head was listening to them before they were cool.

Metal Hipsters. Unfortunately they exist.

There's a few assholes out there, but the majority of rock and/or metal fans are seriously awesome folks Lith ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Are you a fan of decapitated links :D?

Like any grouping there'll always be a minority making a racket and giving the rest a bad name.. Empty vessels and all that..

• Advertisement

Metal hipsters sounds like an abomination.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Believe me they are some that are not friendly. I have the displeasure of knowing a few who think that the band you like are **** and everything they like is superior to your music tastes :rolleyes: And if you happen to like a band they like well it's only because you liked they're newer/popular stuff and said dick head was listening to them before they were cool.

I really hate those kind of people :mad: people who think thrash is the only kind of metal and nothing else matters :mad:

God I hate those kinda dickheads with a passion! Thankfully I rarely run into them and when I do I just don't even respond to them. **** that noise, people's tastes are different.
    Are you a fan of decapitated links :D?

Yeah, and I was disappointed they weren't supporting Behemoth in the end! :( Bad weather and ferry or some such, we were lucky Behemoth could go on at all.

I really hate those kind of people :mad: people who think thrash is the only kind of metal and nothing else matters :mad:
    12710061ec1b8ec6b7fa09807a2b4f6c7c208950ddab1952d95037fcb0c754fc.jpg

God I hate those kinda dickheads with a passion! Thankfully I rarely run into them and when I do I just don't even respond to them. **** that noise, people's tastes are different.

Yeah, and I was disappointed they weren't supporting Behemoth in the end! :( Bad weather and ferry or some such, we were lucky Behemoth could go on at all.

Sorry what i meant to ask there was are you listening to decapitated? :D

12710061ec1b8ec6b7fa09807a2b4f6c7c208950ddab1952d95037fcb0c754fc.jpg

Hehe I didnt actualy mean to say that :D

Sorry what i meant to ask there was are you listening to decapitated? :D

Not at this exact moment, no. I'm listening to Yousei Teikoku. ;)

I'm having great craic just trying to pronounce that!.

I'm having great craic just trying to pronounce that!.
    Which, Yousei Teikoku? It's pronounced 妖精帝國, simples :)

Ah here, I'm gonna pop to bed, wanna watch another episode of the Blacklist before I nod off. I'll leave you with Yousei Teikoku!

It's pronounced kinda like... yo say tay ko koo
    ;)

• Advertisement

Hmm. A lot more phonetic than I thought. Enjoy blacklist.

Just reminding myself why I like satyricon, also not loving the new prodigy track despite the killer hook..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement