Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tis time to brew my first pot of coffee in Hugo's shiny new lair.. *trots off to lair kitchen*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Good point Roses, I might make one or two small ones. But would have to know you well first.

Would have to get me into the room first.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Would want to be a good shepherd to gather us!. :D

Would want to be a good shepherd to gather us!. :D

Socially awkward, creative writing/drawing, java-drinkers & innuendo seem to be common traits amongst us.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Socially awkward, creative writing/drawing, java-drinkers & innuendo seem to be common traits amongst us.

Perfect synopsis is perfect.

• Advertisement

Perfect synopsis is perfect.

Ah shucks

*blushes*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Morning Ted and Grem! :D

Hey, it's true, also a compliment first thing can't be bad eh?.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie shuffles feet... whistles. :cool:

How are you today SwanBot 2.0?
    Squak
    Me too.
    Squak squak
    You don't say?
    Squak squak squak!
    No! That cannot be!
    Squak squak squak squak squak!!!
    Calm yourself SwanBot
    Squak
    That's better.

Oh hai Swan, missed you dropping in there. How do?.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie shuffles feet... whistles. :cool:

How are you today SwanBot 2.0?
    Squak
    Me too.
    Squak squak
    You don't say?
    Squak squak squak!
    No! That cannot be!
    Squak squak squak squak squak!!!
    Calm yourself SwanBot
    Squak
    That's better.

You talking to yourself Swannie.

Put the java down!!!

Hey, it's true, also a compliment first thing can't be bad eh?.

Day can't get any better now.

Oh hai Swan, missed you dropping in there. How do?.
    Only an hour past Pacific bewitching here. Just grand thanks Grem. :D
    You talking to yourself Swannie.

Put the java down!!!
    Now Ted... Swannie and SwanBot 2.0 were deciding on how to solve the world's problems, and without a good dose of java, we would both be asleep. :pac:

Only an hour past Pacific bewitching here. Just grand thanks Grem. :D

Now Ted... Swannie and SwanBot 2.0 were deciding on how to solve the world's problems, and without a good dose of java, we would both be asleep. :pac:

wise & coherent decisions should not be make when tired or under the influence

Day can't get any better now.

Hoo! Right back at me!. *le blush* :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning all:)

me has had a good sleep and is happy:)

Congrats mrk! hope it all goes well!

I'm also painfully shy when meeting people IRL :o I don't tend to say much and people tend to get the impression that I don't have a lot to say, when actually my brain never stops! It does hurt when people decide that's the case and no longer want to be friends but I've learnt to deal with it over the years. Funnily enough I don't seem to be too shy here, I definitely communicate better in writing

@rose, you've been here before?

my love matches is a mixture of nocs (with wolfie at the top), FCL, The ladies lounge, long term illness, and one other part of boards

wise & coherent decisions should not be make when tired or under the influence
    But Ted... I am almost always wired but tired (or is it spelled tyred as in feeling run over?). :pac:

I'm also painfully shy when meeting people IRL :o I don't tend to say much and people tend to get the impression that I don't have a lot to say, when actually my brain never stops!
    Hi writer! You should double with Swannie sometime. I all too often barge in, knock over all the China, then have to run, while they give chase. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hi writer! You should double with Swannie sometime. I all too often barge in, knock over all the China, then have to run, while they give chase. :eek:

we should indeed:D I can be clumsy too:o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Re being different, I generally tend to remain totally completely anti-sexual / flirtatious / innuendo-making 'cos as ye say it's very different in real life. So I'm just wondering now, would the 5/6 of ye be as flirtatious and quick to talk about sex and quick with the innuendos in the real world if I threw ye into a room together????? Eh?!? 
    I am like that IRL with people that I know very well. :)

• Advertisement

Good morning

Good morning
    Hey Paws! :D

Time for me to say aloha to all, and to all a good night (or wee morning, or whatever). But before going POOF! Happy Taco Tuesday Lair! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,773 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Tacos??? :eek::D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I think we all agree with Thor when it comes to coffee.

3bc9514e9119a480ce1098e53d3e686d.jpg

Black Swan wrote:
    Time for me to say aloha to all, and to all a good night (or wee morning, or whatever). But before going POOF! Happy Taco Tuesday Lair! 
    Happy Tuesday, Swan! :)

Don't wanna go to work. Got f**k all sleep last night. I'll try take it easy and get into bed when I get home.

• Moderators Posts: 51,773 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I think we all agree with Thor when it comes to coffee.

3bc9514e9119a480ce1098e53d3e686d.jpg
    IMG_4760a__02487.1405333708.510.220.jpg?c=2

:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

I'd highly recommend to anyone to go see Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators live. It's 2 hours of no frills balls to the wall rock n' roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'd highly recommend to anyone to go see Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators live. It's 2 hours of no frills balls to the wall rock n' roll.

That does sound like fun! :)

That does sound like fun! :)

Well i maybe slightly biased in saying so, but it is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Well i maybe slightly biased in saying so, but it is.

We're all fairly fond of your bias though Lith! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement