Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

think I'll head off to zzz, g'night pals :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

sweet dreams writer

Dunno how I am still here, luriking

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My weekend will start on Monday.
    *Quietly sharpens knives*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hehe mine is split this week..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ladies & Gentlemen, Stephen Fry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watched that earlier, i love him even more!. (In a completely platonic way of course)

Stephen Fry nailed it perfectly really, don't think 'ol Gaybo was expecting such a response.

I know, his facial reaction is priceless! Thanks for posting it Lith.. ;)

I know, his facial reaction is priceless Thanks for posting it Lith.. ;)

I'll say, gonna watch the whole thing now outta curiosity on Sunday night.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-30-at-18.20.48.png

Screen-Shot-2015-01-30-at-18.21.41.png

It looks like Fry temporarily broke him.

• Advertisement

It looks like Fry temporarily broke him.

I don't think Gay was expecting such a brutally honest answer, but if ya question Stephen Fry on religion or ''God'', then that's what you'll get.

Yeah, i'm not sure what he was expecting there. You don't need to do much research to figure out Fry's stance, surely Gay didn't go into this interview blind.

I guess we'll know on Sunday, now i am really looking forward to the whole thing, on a sidenote my friend met & got Stephen Fry's autograph when he was in Dublin last month, the lucky git.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello pals o/

He would be someone i'd love to meet..

Heya Seph mon. :)

Morning Senor Seph.

It's something i have on my bucket list.

When drawing up the dinner party guest list he's first for sure..

How's Seph tonight?

Indeed, was watching Boston Legal earlier and the amount of breaking the 4th wall that show did was brilliant and the references dropped. Case in point William Shatner as Denny Crane.

Denny Crane: dennycranelaw.com. Pictures, bios, hobbies. I once captained my own spaceship. Muli-talented.

It was a brilliant show, shame i never saw it while it was on the air originally, thank whiskey for re-runs :D.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heya Seph mon. :)
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Morning Senor Seph.

Hows the form pals ?

• Advertisement

When drawing up the dinner party guest list he's first for sure..

How's Seph tonight?

I have a migraine *rubs head*

And yourself grem?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'll say, gonna watch the whole thing now outta curiosity on Sunday night.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-30-at-18.20.48.png

Screen-Shot-2015-01-30-at-18.21.41.png

Ahahajhaha gay is not impressed :-D look at the face on him :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ahahajhaha gay is not impressed :-D look at the face on him :-D

I guess you could say that he was neither excira nor delira! :D:cool:

Ouchies, migraine, poor Seph..

Hi Hugo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hey all!

I'm on my way to sleep now alas.

Catch ye all tomorrow. Nighty night! :)

His response was hilarious.

Night Hugo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

I'm away to bed too

Night Links. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hot water bottle got :D

You know, there's nothing like when it's cold as hell out and you get a hot water bottle, and curl up in bed under the duvet and get super warm. That feeling of getting warm, it's just oh so good :D

• Advertisement

Jeez, a minute to 03:00, i am outta here for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's, later muchacos.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement