Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie and Joya team up! :D

always.. im gonna pick my outfit now :D

whoops, there it is :d
    stock-vector-vector-dance-of-love-beautiful-young-blonde-sexy-cartoon-girl-in-red-dress-isolated-on-white-105863846.jpg

hope ill match the level!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Would love to be watching the super bowl.. Used to follow American football a lot when I was younger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

sorry i missed you black swan, was busy cleaning!

hey joya and grem:) how are you both?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

hi grem wl and pp m fine relaxing sunday with a little planning for work it already start to look busy as we got 3 projects in week one :)

hows all of ye <3

• Advertisement

Three projects in the first week? :eek:

At my brother's gig and there's such an atmosphere between them that I want to go home.. No idea what's going on. Oh well. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hey folks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    always.. im gonna pick my outfit now :D

whoops, there it is :d
    stock-vector-vector-dance-of-love-beautiful-young-blonde-sexy-cartoon-girl-in-red-dress-isolated-on-white-105863846.jpg

hope ill match the level!

Holy moly

*faints*

doing ok over here, relaxing Sunday in my pjs :D

sounds like next week will be busy for you joya

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All busy there Joya.. Hope everyone relaxed a bit today?

• Advertisement

Three projects in the first week? :eek:

At my brother's gig and there's such an atmosphere between them that I want to go home.. No idea what's going on. Oh well. :o
    yup! 3 in totall so far but presume 4th is ob the way as well.. will keep me busy for a while im sure specially cause they expect us to knoe coding in languages we haven't even learned!
    Holy moly

*faints*
    :D
    heres Joya seph and BS the other night :d

164400883.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=cw8NAYfNFP--8YGTWnqXl7h3Fft1f2OgwSor1zsoNJGEm5PFlja4bx_EzmsZ3vg-0

what do u say :d
    doing ok over here, relaxing Sunday in my pjs :D

sounds like next week will be busy for you joya
    All busy there Joya.. Hope everyone relaxed a bit today?

yes it will be busy indeed! same as any week till May and then im free!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    yup! 3 in totall so far but presume 4th is ob the way as well.. will keep me busy for a while im sure specially cause they expect us to knoe coding in languages we haven't even learned!

:D
    heres Joya seph and BS the other night :d

164400883.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=cw8NAYfNFP--8YGTWnqXl7h3Fft1f2OgwSor1zsoNJGEm5PFlja4bx_EzmsZ3vg-0

what do u say :d

yes it will be busy indeed! same as any week till May and then im free!

We scrub up well :D

Don't ye just!! :D

I third that:D ^

Don't envy you there joya, tis busy but nice to be busy at times. Hope it all goes well though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening Kids.

Good morrow Mozz!.

Wish it was good. No heating and the gas ran out of the cooker. I am cold and hangry :mad:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Wish it was good. No heating and the gas ran out of the cooker. I am cold and hangry :mad:

Holy ****!. Can you go stay with someone for night?

Naw. OH turned the gas barrel upside down and got the rest of the dinner cooked (thank god I wasn't roasting anything).

Not getting paid until Tuesday but may have to dip into savings to get some heating oil, fuel for the fire and the gas. Have an electric bill and rent due too. Seriously wish I a paying job!

I have my over privileged cousin living with us for the next few weeks too. Myself and OH can stay at his dads if we wanted to but we'd have to drag her along too and I don't want to inflict her on my poor father in law. He's bad enough without her :/

omg mozz im so sorry

would sharing my two pieces of toast with almond butter do any good for ye?

• Advertisement

Jeez Mozz.. You poor thing.

Feel bad about complaining that I'm finishing work now..

It's miserable being cold alright, my heart goes out to ye.. It's horrible knowing there are quite a few people like that around tonight. I really should appreciate what I have more..

Anybody watch the gay Byrne interview of Stephen Fry?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anybody watch the gay Byrne interview of Stephen Fry?

I did, was a fascinating watch. Raises my opinion on Stephen Fry up further after watching it.

It's miserable being cold alright, my heart goes out to ye.. It's horrible knowing there are quite a few people like that around tonight. I really should appreciate what I have more..

We'll survive. I am just thankful we have electric blankets on all the beds!! Will just have to dip into my savings and get the heating and gas sorted tomorrow!

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I did, was a fascinating watch. Raises my opinion on Stephen Fry up further after watching it.

I spotted that the stunned face on Gay has been turned into a meme.. Must have been quite shocking to have a god castigated in such a way.

Jello again :)

Sup Links

Not a whole lot apart from being sick, getting a little bit of study done today though, so that's a plus :) You?

• Advertisement

Not much now. Sitting here browsing boards while himself is watching CSI. Not a fan of that show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement