Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzie I see there's a new addition too yourdragon family :D congrats :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Thank you Seph :D I wanted to call him Heisenberg but it wouldn't let me so my OH decided to call him Bluemeth...even though he's green :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Thank you Seph :D I wanted to call him Heisenberg but it wouldn't let me so my OH decided to call him Bluemeth...even though he's green :pac:

Now mozzie no feeding the baby dragon rum now this time :eek:

:pac:

It's good for them. It stops them crying :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

How about watching something better than CSI then? :D

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »

I am not watching it. He is :pac: I am too busy rearing dragons :D

Oh ok. why not something you'd watch together?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What up Links? I love dragons Mozz, based some tattoos on them..

It's good for them. It stops them crying :pac:

:eek:

Something like death note :D ?

• Advertisement

Not too much Grem, might go to beed soon enough, have to take the dog out first though. Probably gonna finish season 1 of the Blacklist tonight, only 2 episodes left.

Actually, today was the first time I gave Nocturnal Bloodlust's new album a proper listen to, I got so much new music lately that there's a lot of listening to do! :eek:

Something like death note :D ?
    So we're in agreement that it's better than CSI then :)

Oh ok. why not something you'd watch together?

We usually watch a movie together before we go to sleep. I am not a big fan of TV and there's only certain shows that I like and that the two of us will watch together (Breaking Bad, House,Top Gear). He likes TV and he likes crime shows and reality cop shows so I just leave him watch them. I just stay in the sitting room with him because I do enjoy his company after it all :) I am not complaining about him watching CSI or anything!
    What up Links? I love dragons Mozz, based some tattoos on them..

Have a slight obsession with dragons :D I really want to get a few tattoos based around them!!

All this talk of dragons is making me want to play Skyrim again :D

__alduin_feyn_do_jun___by_ragaru-d4gv8jo.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozz you totally should!. :D I spent fecking ages thinking about design for mine before going for it so not one second of regret.. Planning two more large pieces currently.

I have a Charmander tattoo although he's not considered a dragon :( But yeah I want to get one of Alduin and Paarthurnax, something like a ying yang idea to it :D

A friend of mine has a CHarmander tattoo also

Rar not even halfway through work.. Wouldn't I love a dragon to fly me out of here..

A friend of mine has a CHarmander tattoo also

Gotta love Char :D
    Rar not even halfway through work.. Wouldn't I love a dragon to fly me out of here..

I'll send you one of mine! To the rescue!! :D

That would definitely be my new favourite form of travel!!

• Advertisement

Tonight's one of those "I'm cutting myself another slice of carrot cake" nights :o

Night pals o/

I say go ahead Links, I've chocolate here that tastes like Nutella nom much!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Tonight's one of those "I'm cutting myself another slice of carrot cake" nights :o
    I read half of that and got scared. Thank goodness I read the rest of it!
    I say go ahead Links, I've chocolate here that tastes like Nutella nom much!!
    I've been noming while watching the SuperBowl. Pretty good match to be fair!

Same here MrK, thought I was on a different thread for a second.. Carrot cake, phew..

Someone needs to explain to me why there's a sudden interest in Superbowl lately? Not that it's a bad thing but just suddenly there's this massive interest in it over here? Or am I that much out of the loop?

I may have been making a rather dark pun :p

I did actually have the carrot cake though, it was good. :)

What's this... superb owl?? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Same here MrK, thought I was on a different thread for a second.. Carrot cake, phew..
    Yeah, cutting carrot cake is fine!
    Someone needs to explain to me why there's a sudden interest in Superbowl lately? Not that it's a bad thing but just suddenly there's this massive interest in it over here? Or am I that much out of the loop?
    To be fair I think it's just become a thing due to the way people here are taking more of an interest in America, family and such etc. Also the half-time show has also helped increase interest

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

To be fair I think it's just become a thing due to the way people here are taking more of an interest in America, family and such etc. Also the half-time show has also helped increase interest

But sure the Europeans have being emigrating to America for a long time, wouldn't you think it would have become more of a thing years ago and not now?

I am just curious as I see a few people posting about it on Facebook and I have seen one or two posting about it here. (that's not including Swannie or Wolfie as I am well aware they're the other side of the Atlantic). Not saying it's a bad thing, just curious about the sudden interest..

• Advertisement

Links - you're evil haha.. I too would like to know what a superb owl is and how I may purloin one...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement