Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I should watch Madoka Magica again.

I have a little plush Kyubey :D

tumblr_mntweyKwhW1snwoibo1_500.gif

He's soo adorable :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ok I yield, that is fantastically cute, damn it..

Watch Madoka Magica! :D Seriously, seriously amazing show. Way better than you might expect at first too ;)

And you think he's cute there? Oh you have no idea, see the show! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So many recommendations, so much lazy!! :D

Well, Madoka Magica is only 12 episodes long, 24 mins each. Very easy to watch ;)

Friend of mine recommended it to me, nearly wasn't gonna watch it, but seriously glad I did.

• Advertisement

Well I've the name noted so might give it a go next day I've got off fully.

Awesome :D

I'm away to bed ;) nai nai

Later Links.

*daydreams about superb owl*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

happy Monday folks...

Moonwalks into the lair....

Woohooooo

what a Superbowl last night

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon lairlings.

This place has being a bit of a ghost town lately :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

cgh wrote: »
    happy Monday folks...

Moonwalks into the lair....

Woohooooo

what a Superbowl last night

Was a good game, just not the result i was hoping for, Katy Perry's 1/2 time show was alright too, god she has a cracking pair of legs on her.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Was a good game, just not the result i was hoping for, Katy Perry's 1/2 time show was alright too, god she has a cracking pair of legs on her.

Uncanny resemblance:

2.jpg

Also, surely i wasn't the only guy around the world hoping for this when Katy Perry played the 1/2 time show.

8OTaxv0.png

My friend was disgusted that she was wearing clothes in the first place!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    My friend was disgusted that she was wearing clothes in the first place!

He wasn't the only one, i'm sure he was thinking ''how dare she wear clothes''.

She really did put ye out :pac:

She really did put ye out :pac:

I'll say, one of the hottest female pop stars on the planet, and she didn't have a Janet Jackson moment, damn NFL and their family friendly 1/2 time show, damn them.

I'd say after the Janet Jackson malfunction and the out cry afterwards they're very careful. No nip slips again :pac:

Speaking of malfunctions getting sick of this heating malfunction. Should have stayed in college this morning :/

I'd say after the Janet Jackson malfunction and the out cry afterwards they're very careful. No nip slips again :pac:

Speaking of malfunctions getting sick of this heating malfunction. Should have stayed in college this morning :/

People were/are so easily offended by a nip slip, damn them to the 9 circles of Hell i say. No heating 1st world problems eh Mozzy.

People were/are so easily offended, damn them i say. No heating 1st world problems eh Mozzy.

Well man I am still only on BTE and OH is getting a VTOS payment, we have a car to run, bills and rent to pay, have to feed ourselves,keep ourselves warm and whatever little money is left over we're trying to save for a deposit on a new place to live which is close to town and OHs family.

The gas ran out as well so I have no way of cooking (gas cooker). This house isn't insulated very well and it's absolutely freezing. We get about 40 euros every two weeks for oil, bag of coal is nearly 20 euros (think it's about 18) and a barrel of gas is about 40 euros as well. That's the bones of 100 quid gone on just heating and gas. I have an electric bill coming in as well on top of it all and I am pretty much freaking out about that.

And I am not the only one with these worries man. There's a lot of people in this country in a very similar if not worse situation than I am. Yes I may be lucky to have a roof over my head but when there's eff all insulation I may as well be sitting out in the yard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

yeah MT,
    its tough out there, and now we will have water charges too.
    more outgoings.

wait till you have kids. they cost a fortune too

After seeing your struggles Mozzy, suddenly i feel like an ass for making that 1st World problems comment.

Hey folks :)

cgh wrote: »
    yeah MT,
    its tough out there, and now we will have water charges too.
    more outgoings.

wait till you have kids. they cost a fortune too

One thing I am thankful for about the house I am living in is that it has it's own private well so water charges don't concern me. (Don't get me wrong I still don't agree with giving paying for the water when taxes are all ready paying for it)

I am also thankful I don't have kids (yet). Bad enough they we are at the moment!! Myself and OH agreed that before we would have kids we would be both working.

After seeing your struggles Mozzy, suddenly i feel like an ass for making that 1st World problems comment.

Oh stop it, how are you supposed to know what struggles I am having? We all have struggles my dear. Believe me I am getting off lightly with what I am having. Don't beat yourself up :) I didn't meant to make you feel like an ass. Just having a rant!
    I stay optimistic as much as I can. Each day that passes is another day closer to summer!! :D
    Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks :)

Heyo Links!! o/

Oh stop it, how are you supposed to know what struggles I am having? We all have struggles my dear. Believe me I am getting off lightly with what I am having. Don't beat yourself up :) I didn't meant to make you feel like an ass. Just having a rant!
    I stay optimistic as much as I can. Each day that passes is another day closer to summer!! :D

*sigh of relief* Here i was thinking i'd put my foot in it, and thinking you'd be pissed at such a remark, glad that issue has been cleared up. Indeed we all have struggles, reality is gonna kick me hard come September when i eventually get back to doin something with my life, Summer can't come quick enough :D.

How goes everyone today?

*sigh of relief* Here i was thinking i'd put my foot in it, and thinking you'd be pissed at such a remark, glad that issue has been cleared up. Indeed we all have struggles, reality is gonna kick me hard come September when i eventually get back to doin something with my life, Summer can't come quick enough :D.

It's radio production you want to do isn't it? I am definitely looking forward to the summer, chances of getting a job are high, moving back closer to town and being closer to family and friends, really can't wait :D
    How goes everyone today?

Grand now. Got out of college earlier today because the lecturer/chef was in some meeting with the head chef.

Cool. ;)

I got the replacement disc for my show, but it seems not to want to work for me again :(

• Advertisement

Cool. ;)

I got the replacement disc for my show, but it seems not to want to work for me again :(

Would it have anything to do with regions? :o It's happened me on two different occasions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement