Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    It's radio production you want to do isn't it? I am definitely looking forward to the summer, chances of getting a job are high, moving back closer to town and being closer to family and friends, really can't wait :D

Close, Radio & Television Production, but i'm leaning more towards radio, i eventually want to have my own late night radio show playing proper music. Need to get on the job hunting trail soon, will need money to fund my summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Close, Radio & Television Production, but i'm leaning more towards radio, i eventually want to have my own late night radio show playing proper music. Need to get on the job hunting trail soon, will need money to fund my summer.

I remember you said something about that before. I wish you all the best with it. Aim for the goal my dear :)

If you live in a sort of popular tourist area there's always hotel and kitchen work available (pot wash, cleaning). Tis hard work though and it's pretty fast paced. But hotels and kitchens are always crying out for people to do it! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Would it have anything to do with regions? :o It's happened me on two different occasions.

Nope, nothing to do with regions at all, it's a UK/Ireland DVD. Disc 1 was fine watched all the episodes on that, it's disc 2 that's the problem, it won't play at all.

I remember you said something about that before. I wish you all the best with it. Aim for the goal my dear :)

If you live in a sort of popular tourist area there's always hotel and kitchen work available (pot wash, cleaning). Tis hard work though and it's pretty fast paced. But hotels and kitchens are always crying out for people to do it! :o

I'll take my opportunity and grab it with both hands:D, nothing around here really work-wise, summer time is when it gets busy when gangs of Irish students show up for x amount of weeks then when said Irish students feck off, nothing to do, well there are pubs around here and that's it. Tried a couple of hours in a pub, the other side of the bar is where i'm comfortable really.

Then again if pub work came up, i wouldn't rule it out. Stupid living in the arse end of nowhere :mad:.

I know the feeling. There's a few hotels and restaurants around here but they don't want to take on anyone it seems bar young wans or if you're known by the majority of locals (which I am not) :rolleyes: Not being funny but farm work is also an option if you're interested too. Again very tough work and the pay is pretty bad :/

Moving to Killarney is a way better option for me. My OHs family are well known there and they have a few connections so here's hoping that one of them works out and I get a job! Same goes for OH!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

I have another fecking migraine *rubs head*

Ola Seph!!

I know the feeling. There's a few hotels and restaurants around here but they don't want to take on anyone it seems bar young wans or if you're known by the majority of locals (which I am not) :rolleyes: Not being funny but farm work is also an option if you're interested too. Again very tough work and the pay is pretty bad :/

Moving to Killarney is a way better option for me. My OHs family are well known there and they have a few connections so here's hoping that one of them works out and I get a job! Same goes for OH!

Don't have a farm, so that's that out of the question. I'm sure i'll find something eventually.

Afternoon Seph.

Don't have a farm, so that's that out of the question. I'm sure i'll find something eventually.

I was talking about more working for a farmer that might live near you. My OH and my younger brother used to do this. They enjoyed it but then again they're into mechanical stuff and driving machines and that craic..

As you say something will come up, I am just firing out a few different options :)

• Advertisement

I was talking about more working for a farmer that might live near you. My OH and my younger brother used to do this. They enjoyed it but then again they're into mechanical stuff and driving machines and that craic..

As you say something will come up, I am just firing out a few different options :)

The only people close to me who farm, are my pain in the ass cousins & godmother & her husband, so definitely not.

If i can find something indoorsy, then i'll be grand, Lith no like outside work.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hows the form pals?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

grand.

hows everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Hows the form pals?
    so so
    thinking of skipping classes today lol...

Only a dosser skips classes :P

:pac:

Joya wrote: »
    so so
    thinking of skipping classes today lol...

:eek:

ah sure , skip and study instead :D

:eek:

ah sure , skip and study instead :D
    ah more like skip and whatever dude :d

Or you could do that :D

Let's bring Joya to the pub!

aw it wld suit atm so good mozz :d

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    aw it wld suit atm so good mozz :d

Would suit me too girl..if I had the money!

Have a bottle of red wine and half a bottle of brandy in the cupboard so I guess all is not lost :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Would suit me too girl..if I had the money!

Have a bottle of red wine and half a bottle of brandy in the cupboard so I guess all is not lost :pac:
    House party at Mozz's so!

I've a bottle of Smirnoff left over from Christmas.

Bring that round so Lith, let's get this party started!!

Also found a Parrot Bay Daiquiri in the freezer!! Awesome!!

Now if it was only 19 C and June I'd be delighted :D

I've a bottle of potin in the shed................

I've a bottle of potin in the shed................

You mean Poteen right?

Are you sure it's poitin and not turpentine?

You mean Poteen right?

No I mean poitin :-D
    Are you sure it's poitin and not turpentine?

No no course its not...........>_>

No I mean poitin :-D

No no course its not...........>_>

Poitin is lethal.

• Advertisement

Drink a glass of it there for us Seph and prove to me it's not paint thinners so :pac:

I'll get you some red lemonade to go with it :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement