Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Poitin is lethal.

Ara throw a drop of red lemonade in it and it'll be grand :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Drink a glass of it there for us Seph and prove to me it's not paint thinners so :pac:

I'll get you some red lemonade to go with it :pac:

Ok then I will

*down the potin*

See! gra..............

*clutches throat*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ara throw a drop of red lemonade in it and it'll be grand :D

Even with a whole bottle of red lemonade in it, i still wouldn't drink it, oh the nightmare is coming back *shudders*.

Ok then I will

*down the potin*

See! gra..............

*clutches throat*

MEDIC........ WE HAVE A MAN DOWN

:P

Even with a whole bottle of red lemonade in it, i still wouldn't drink it, oh the nightmare is coming back *shudders*.

I have had it a few times and I was grand. Didn't knock it back though! There's a couple I know who drink the stuff a lot and have some guy that makes it for them. They drink it before they go out and they get absolute **** faced off the stuff. Not good.
    MEDIC........ WE HAVE A MAN DOWN

:P

Don't mind that, that's a normal reaction. He'll be up and at them in no time! Throw another dash of lemonade in it, I say he poured it too strong :pac:

• Advertisement

I have had it a few times and I was grand. Didn't knock it back though! There's a couple I know who drink the stuff a lot and have some guy that makes it for them. They drink it before they go out and they get absolute **** faced off the stuff. Not good.

Don't mind that, that's a normal reaction. He'll be up and at them in no time! Throw another dash of lemonade in it, I say he poured it too strong :pac:

Well i knocked it back once, fecking payed for it the next day *shudders*, ah Seph will be alright, just keep the poitin mixed with a couple dashes of lemonade, be grand sure.

Any drink is lethal to be honest. Apart from WKD or Smirnoff Ice. They're just fizzy drinks :pac: Nice though, especially the Smirnoff Ice :pac:

Any drink is lethal to be honest. Apart from WKD or Smirnoff Ice. They're just fizzy drinks :pac: Nice though, especially the Smirnoff Ice :pac:

Could chug down a bottle of Smirnoff Ice no problem, though i'd probably end up regretting doing so. I'm a sucker for WKD Blue.

Smirnoff ice is just divine, especially when it's ice cold and it's a hot summers day. I really can't wait for summer..seriously..

Smirnoff ice is just divine, especially when it's ice cold and it's a hot summers day. I really can't wait for summer..seriously..

1400419395950.jpg

• Advertisement

Pffttt...live dangerously :pac: Tis more fun :P

I do live dangerously, albeit sometimes regretting it like a mofo the next day.

^^ Being there, done that, had a sick liver. Least it seems to be getting better but then again I haven't being drinking like a mad eejit either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

After reading the last couple of pages I really want WKD.. :o

I started off drinking that before I moved onto JD and Jameson.

You just reminded me of something there xPPx.

Must buy a naggin of JD tomorrow. Making Barbecue sauce with it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

someone mention JD

**slides glass across table.**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You just reminded me of something there xPPx.

:eek: I hope you wont be giving any too your dragon baby :eek:

:pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Interesting :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    someone mention JD

**slides glass across table.**

*Fills it up with JD BBQ sauce*
    :eek: I hope you wont be giving any too your dragon baby :eek:

:pac:

Not at all. Sure don't want them breathing too much fire..yet :D

Interesting :)

JD do their own brand of it or they did. I can't seem to find it around, hence why I am going making it instead. It's pretty good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

*Fills it up with JD BBQ sauce*

Not at all. Sure don't want them breathing too much fire..yet :D

Sounds interesting.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. The drink talk started without me??

How is everyone?.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

JD do their own brand of it or they did. I can't seem to find it around, hence why I am going making it instead. It's pretty good :)
    saw people getting ID-ed when buying the BBQ sauce because it had the tiniest amount of alcohol in it.

I say if they're that desperate/committed to getting drunk, let them! :eek::P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Morning all. The drink talk started without me??

How is everyone?.

Joya wanted to go to the pub..think she went without us..

Grand out. Typical Monday evening for ya!

SW wrote: »
    saw people getting ID-ed when buying the BBQ sauce because it had the tiniest amount of alcohol in it.

I say if they're that desperate/committed to getting drunk, let them! :eek::P

I got ID-ed when buying Mojito ice pops a few weeks back. Feck all alcohol in them and what's worse, I am 28, a little too old to be getting ID-ed at this stage of my life.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    JD do their own brand of it or they did. I can't seem to find it around, hence why I am going making it instead. It's pretty good 
    Oooh I really wanna try it! I'll keep my eyes peeled for it :)

I saw it in Tescos and Dunnes a few times. I am sure it's still around it's just I haven't seen it lately :o

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I got ID-ed when buying Mojito ice pops a few weeks back. Feck all alcohol in them and what's worse, I am 28, a little too old to be getting ID-ed at this stage of my life.

you'd be dying of brain-freeze before you'd get drunk! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

That's what I say about those Parrot Bay cocktails. You'd be in agony with brain freeze before you can get anyway merry off them :pac: Still nice though! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The minute there's no frost on the ground the lair starts on about ice cream haha!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement