Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah though this is the first time my app has displayed it.. App came up as ass. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

In the words of Nelson Muntz "HAW HAW" :pac:

Speaking of asses, I am warming mine this second. Got the heating crisis sorted!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    In the words of Nelson Muntz "HAW HAW" :pac:

Speaking of asses, I am warming mine this second. Got the heating crisis sorted!!

Oh yay! Am happy out for that.. Thought of people without heat.. Ugh. Actually smiling to hear that Mozz.. :)

Aww thanks Grem :D Yeah it doesn't bear thinking about does it? :(

It's a funny world we live in..

• Advertisement

That it is!! I am just so grateful to have it now! And the gas too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

all toasty again Mozzy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

It's a funny world we live in..

You mean like when people fall over and stuff?

I love when that happens :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Snow is evil, and must die!

I uh concur with the above statement, even though i've never seen ****ing snow in my lifetime.

• Advertisement

Hi Wolfie!. Catallus, it's been a while how are you?

Lith your last post confuses me..you've never seen snow or you've never seen ****ing snow? :pac:

Lith your last post confuses me..you've never seen snow or you've never seen ****ing snow? :pac:

I've never seen snow, should have clarified that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hallo hallo one and all ;)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I've never seen snow, should have clarified that.

Really? I find this interesting!! How come you've never seen snow if you don't mind me asking :o

Really? I find this interesting!! How come you've never seen snow if you don't mind me asking :o

Yeah in all my 21 years i have never seen snow, the simple reason being it doesn't fall heavy enough here for it to stick.

Not even when we had that bad cold snap in the winters of 2009 and 2010!! :eek:

Herro Links :) Lith I'm amazed you haven't seen snow!!

Not even when we had that bad cold snap in the winters of 2009 and 2010!! :eek:

Not even in the winters of 2009 & 2010.

Woah...

Really can't get my head around that at all. Nearly every winter in my 28 years there has being snow. I think that's just amazing Lith :o

• Advertisement

Woah...

Really can't get my head around that at all. Nearly every winter in my 28 years there has being snow. I think that's just amazing Lith :o

Must be the part of the country i'm living in, lousy west of ireland.

Well the north, midlands and the east always get it worse than the West and South West. If you live near the coast the less likely you are to have snow. It's always a few degrees warmer at the coast apparently. Having said that though we've had snow on and off here for the past week and I live only a few minutes from the Atlantic ocean..

Crikey Lith.. I even saw snow in clifden about ten years ago. Have to say I'm with Mozz in astonishment levels!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Chriminy Lithium, come to Buffalo between October and May. Snow, you will see. Then the hate will flow.

October and May? Oh dear, you poor poor thing..

I finished watching the first season of The Blacklist, need something else to watch now :o

I've the rest of person of interest to watch when I get time.. Might start on Gotham then..

Oh yeah, I need to finish watching Ergo Proxy! That's sorted now ;)

October and May? Oh dear, you poor poor thing..

Makes me strong. Cold, wet, miserable, but strong

• Advertisement

Makes me strong. Cold, wet, miserable, but strong

Oh gosh.. Had a chuckle at that.. It sounds so resolute in a sort of dig your heels in kind of way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement