Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hey guys, how are we?

I think there may be matches on so some of the lads have gone AWOL.. :o

Applied for three jobs today, one in a pet store and two veterinary nursing positions. I'd love to get even an interview out of one of them.. :o

Ahh that might explain it so!!

Well you have the relevant experience and you love what you do so I can't see why you wouldn't get a job!! :o I have my fingers crossed for you xPPx :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awh thanks Mozz :)

Hopefully it'll be easier this time seeing as I have almost a year and a half of experience in a busy clinic. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair!

How do Fathom.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    How do Fathom.
    I'm good. Quiet Lair.

• Advertisement

It's very quiet. xPPx mentioned something about a match or something..still it's unusually empty..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ghost town in here.

It sure is..where the hell is everyone?

I've been ghosting around, maybe everyone has checked out early, not very nocturnal :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hey guys, how are we?

I think there may be matches on so some of the lads have gone AWOL.. :o

Applied for three jobs today, one in a pet store and two veterinary nursing positions. I'd love to get even an interview out of one of them.. :o
    Ahh that might explain it so!!

Well you have the relevant experience and you love what you do so I can't see why you wouldn't get a job!! :o I have my fingers crossed for you xPPx :D

I was causing havoc and chaos in gta :-D

• Advertisement

It's very quiet. xPPx mentioned something about a match or something..still it's unusually empty..
    In Library. Time short. I'll return when Lair busy.

stealing tractors and blowing **** up yes??

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I've been ghosting around, maybe everyone has checked out early, not very nocturnal :pac:

Not very nocturnal at all :pac: Although I have being ghosting about myself..
    My OH has being playing GTA all evening. His thing lately is to go find a bulldozer out by the airport and wreck the gaff with it :pac:
    Fathom wrote: »
    In Library. Time short. I'll return when Lair busy.

We wait anxiously for your return..

Not very nocturnal at all :pac: Although I have being ghosting about myself..

They should have their membership cards revoked.

They should have their membership cards revoked.

That's a brilliant ide...wait a minute!! You have membership cards now?? :eek:

Where's mine? :(

That's a brilliant ide...wait a minute!! You have membership cards now?? :eek:

Where's mine? :(

Oh awkward, you didn't get yours, i'm almost sure Seph posted it to Cypress Grove

Did he post it to the woman on the hill, in the wide brim hat with the shotgun 44 and the big blood hound in the jacked up ford?

It is possible, Seph your delivery boy skills need some polishing :P

Are there any perks with this membership card?

I don't know, ya gotta clarify that with Ted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

stealing tractors and blowing **** up yes??

No i would never do that :eek:

Well ya ok i would :-D

Goodnight pals o/

Ah ha guilty, then again i do the same, adios Seph

I don't know, ya gotta clarify that with Ted.

e65.gif

But Ted went to so much effort making these shiny membership cards.

Is it like a clubcard? Do I collect points each time I post and get vouchers in the post?

No, though it let's ya access the secret booze stash.

Secret booze stash eh?

internet+eh,+maude+eh.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bit of a flying visit folks, I'm off to attempt to get some sleep as I have been awake the last 42 odd hours. Night!

Jesus man, that's a bit too long to be going without sleep! Night Angron!! Pleasant sleeps!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

2 hot water bottles and I still can't get warm. The middle of my back is so cold. I hope my hip and my back aren't going to start playing up again.. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement