Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    21 C with 3 knot breeze...

1ºC here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Brrrrrrrr.. It's - 2 here..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

1ºC here!
    Swannie couldn't wear knotted over-sized T, shorts, ball cap and trainers!

Move to So Cal Paws! Hi! :D

Harsh xPPx!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Frost on cars here..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Frost on cars here..

**Swannie fedespressos Grem car window ice scraper**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi pals:)

Swannie couldn't wear knotted over-sized T, shorts, ball cap and trainers!

You paint quite a mental image there SwanSong! ;)

hi pals:)
    I writer! Oops! I still have to get out my 1-page! :o
    You paint quite a mental image there SwanSong! ;)
    Undressed for warm. Might have to drag out a sweat shirt for javahouse later. They turn up the A/C.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Swannie spoiling me!.

Hi Writer :D

• Advertisement

Swannie spoiling me!.

Grem is worth spoiling! :D

Might have to drag out a sweat shirt for javahouse later. They turn up the A/C.

You poor thing! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello all

I writer! Oops! I still have to get out my 1-page! :o

Undressed for warm. Might have to drag out a sweat shirt for javahouse later. They turn up the A/C.

oh dear:o get writing!

*sending you creatively vibes*

Have mine done:cool: was up at the crack of drawn doing it :o

How are you? ( besides page)

Hiya grem:) how are ya?

All well here, espresso woke me nicely, ta Swannie, so tea and bagel for brekkie now.

Hello all
    Hi wolf! :D
    oh dear:o get writing!

*sending you creatively vibes*
    Receives vibes... starts to dream up page in head. Thanks writer! :D
    All well here, espresso woke me nicely, ta Swannie, so tea and bagel for brekkie now.

Tea and bagel sounds kinda grand about now. Any cream cheese?

You poor thing! :p
    Indeed Hugo! Don't want to get chilly in the A/C when I'm chilling out! Oxymoron me, ha! :cool:

Yup, cream cheese and bacon.

Hey Wolfmon and Writer!

I had the nicest cuppa latte today. Sitting out on the café balcony, wrapped up in hoody, cigarette in hand. Good times.

• Advertisement

Yup, cream cheese and bacon.

Oooooooooo, a toasted bagel with cream cheese!

Swannie slides empty plate towards Grem and whimpers**

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

-8 in my part of the country, top that............................ Jesus Christ Crucified On A Cross it's ****in cold.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    -8 in my part of the country, top that............................ Jesus Christ Crucified On A Cross it's ****in cold.
    Lith alert! Lith alert! :eek:

Oh... Hi Lith :D

glad all's well grem :) am surviving myself

no problem black swan :)

heya wolfie, hugo and Lith

am having pizza here, anyone like a slice? :)

Lith alert! Lith alert! :eek:

Oh... Hi Lith :D

Oi :P, I read ''Oh... Hi Lith'' like it goes in the terribe film The Room. You have seen that masterpiece of a film :pac:

How's it hangin' Lithmon?

How's it hangin' Lithmon?

Alright, it's pretty chilly here, bloody -8 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Turns out I was right about Mr. Springsteen. Turns out it was a load of cod swallop. Now fingers crossed for Pearl Jam :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Turns out I was right about Mr. Springsteen. Turns out it was a load of cod swallop. Now fingers crossed for Pearl Jam :D

Well i can bring ya crashing down to earth now, and tell you it ain't Pearl Jam, they haven't got any shows lined up according to their official website.

An Alice Cooper show would be cool, but he's currently occupied opening for Motley Crue.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Alright, it's pretty chilly here, bloody -8 :mad:

Christ! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement