Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Christ! :eek:

I know, stupid lousy weather :mad:. Here's hoping it'll start getting nicer from tomorrow onwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I know, stupid lousy weather :mad:. Here's hoping it'll start getting nicer from tomorrow onwards.

I had to order me a warm jacket the other day. My usual hoody/anorak combo just isn't cutting it these days

I had to order me a warm jacket the other day. My usual hoody/anorak combo just isn't cutting it these days

Must be bad if the usual hoody/anorak ain't doing the trick.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*Slides bagel over to Swannie*

Minus 8 Lith?. It's only minus 2 here..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Well i can bring ya crashing down to earth now, and tell you it ain't Pearl Jam, they haven't got any shows lined up according to their official website.

An Alice Cooper show would be cool, but he's currently occupied opening for Motley Crue.

One can dream Lith...

More than likely going to be Ed Sheeran. I must be the only person in the country who doesn't like him..

• Advertisement

Minus 8 Lith?. It's only minus 2 here..

Stop it you tease, **** this having to wear a hoody & gloves in February.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    One can dream Lith...

More than likely going to be Ed Sheeran. I must be the only person in the country who doesn't like him..

Are any metal/rock bands touring in the summer, possibly coming to Ireland?? It will more than likely be Ed Sheeran, mother of god that'll be major suckage.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

-8 in my part of the country, top that............................ Jesus Christ Crucified On A Cross it's ****in cold.

-20 Farenhiet here the other night with wind chill factor

And The Boss immediately upstages me, well played sir, well played indeed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Buffalo weather is brutal. That why we produce so many hardasses

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ye can keep your competition, i'd rather be warm!.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Are any metal/rock bands touring in the summer, possibly coming to Ireland?? It will more than likely be Ed Sheeran, mother of god that'll be major suckage.

Annihilator will be here in the Autumn. That's all I am interested in for now. Clutch are slow enough in announcing dates. But then again they're in the studio at the moment.

It's -28 Celsius so were you are?
    Are you sure you're not living in outer Siberia?

We drain the warmth from the weak here in Buffalo.

It's -28 Celsius so were you are?
    Are you sure you're not living in outer Siberia?
    No, that where Buffalonians go on holiday in the summer. We need to wear our shorts sometime

Annihilator will be here in the Autumn. That's all I am interested in for now. Clutch are slow enough in announcing dates. But then again they're in the studio at the moment

Annihilator not bad, Slash said he'd be back in the Summer when i went to see him in November, though i've a funny feeling it'll be to open for AC/DC and not for a solo show.

I'm sure once Clutch have their new album in the can, the tour dates will come flooding eventually.

I have a dog on my feet keeping them warm.. :D

I'm sure once Clutch have their new album in the can, the tour dates will come flooding eventually.

I need serious bullying to attend their next gig here!

I need serious bullying to attend their next gig here!

I need to see them live as well, so you're not alone in not having seen Clutch live.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sorry gang! I had to step away a few minutes to do the unmentionable
    work
    :eek:
    no problem black swan :)
    But writer!!!! If I am "no problem black swan," I will be failing in my Lair duties to cause problems! It's here in my Lair job description about halfway down the page. :pac:
    Oi :P, I read ''Oh... Hi Lith'' like it goes in the terribe film The Room. You have seen that masterpiece of a film :pac:
    Ohhhh no Lith! Not The Room! :eek:
    Yummmmmmmmmy Grem! :D

Creates mischief, manages mischief, no end to your skills!.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna turn in gang. Today was long! Nighty night my loves! :)

Night Hugo lad. ;)

I should really go snowblow before work

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Creates mischief, manages mischief, no end to your skills!.
    I also have the "Mischief Managed" spell that allows me to go POOF! :pac:
    I'm gonna turn in gang. Today was long! Nighty night my loves! :)
    Nite nite Hugo :cool:
    I should really go snowblow before work
    **Swannie orders city to send a free snowplow to wolf**

snow_plow2.jpg

*Wonders what blowing on snow will do* :D

*Wonders what blowing on snow will do* :D
    If you don't go to the nearby high mountains, So Cal only has 2 seasons: Temperate and Summer. :cool:

Oops! Got things to do and places to go. Been a fun chat. Bye all!

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQduBng53jNvyd9CW1xKdfyI4UAsn63DPJAAUEDGhMHHrYSw4Vabkam7WF2Ikz6jQX1EbWNVqku&usqp=CAY
    I often wonder why they don't call it a snowthrower myself

That'd be like a snow harvester, need a wee tonka tractor and trailer beside it!.

My mother think it a bit much. I think my monster is just right when the snow past my waist

• Advertisement

Oh i like stuff like that.. Mmmm machines, fun times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement