Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Something like that :p, you took 1 of my picks in the PW Draft :mad: :pac:
    Haha which one? And Zayn and Steen were on my mind and I had them last year so I didn't take anything :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening peepers

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Haha which one? And Zayn and Steen were on my mind and I had them last year so I didn't take anything :P

Wanted Sami Zayn for my IWF Roster, but you put the kibosh on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Wanted Sami Zayn for my IWF Roster, but you put the kibosh on that.
    Getting Zayn and Steen was huge for me! Sorry man! Who is your next pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Getting Zayn and Steen was huge for me! Sorry man! Who is your next pick?

I'll let it go :pac:, i'm still waiting on Beakerjoe & Lord TSC to make their picks, kinda confused by the 3rd round stip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Our other neighbours have. I was talking to them a few months back and they said the warden was out to them all right over the dog wandering. He gave them a caution over it. That was it. Apparently if they are fed and watered and are deemed to be in good health then there's nothing they can do. As far as the law sees it he's not being neglected then.
    Yeah legally that dog's basic needs are being met so there isn't anything they can do. I don't agree with the law at all, it's ridiculous. It needs a complete overhaul.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Yeah legally that dog's basic needs are being met so there isn't anything they can do. I don't agree with the law at all, it's ridiculous. It needs a complete overhaul.

It's a bit of a bollocks to be honest! I am sick of him wandering around the place and just causing havoc. I know a lot of it isn't his fault but his owners just could not be bothered at all!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    It's a bit of a bollocks to be honest! I am sick of him wandering around the place and just causing havoc. I know a lot of it isn't his fault but his owners just could not be bothered at all!
    The law in Ireland is useless. :(

I'd keep an eye and keep talking to them. I know it's a pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Top of the evening noccers.

How is one and all? :)

I haz to go to the Shop but it requires getting up off the Couch and driving. I r still in December-mode, can't find the January switch at all. Think the breaker must have been tripped. :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Sometimes the owners should be put down instead of the animals.

may have said that before.

• Advertisement

The law in Ireland is useless. :(

I'd keep an eye and keep talking to them. I know it's a pain.

It is a pain, especially when they don't want to be bothered :( I don't understand people who get pets and don't want to care for them. They're not lawn ornaments :(

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Sometimes the owners should be put down instead of the animals.
    Yep. Truth.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    It is a pain, especially when they don't want to be bothered  I don't understand people who get pets and don't want to care for them. They're not lawn ornaments 
    I do understand your frustration Mozz. We have a dog in at the moment, a small pup with parvo. No vaccinations is asking for trouble.

I do understand your frustration Mozz. We have a dog in at the moment, a small pup with parvo. No vaccinations is asking for trouble.

That's heart breaking! I hope he'll be ok!! Parvo is awfully serious isn't! It can be cured right? :o

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    That's heart breaking! I hope he'll be ok!! Parvo is awfully serious isn't! It can be cured right? 
    It's not looking wonderful at the moment I must say. There's no cure, we just have to treat the symptoms as best we can and hope they're strong enough to fight it off.

It's not looking wonderful at the moment I must say. There's no cure, we just have to treat the symptoms as best we can and hope they're strong enough to fight it off.

Oh no :( That is really heart breaking. Here's hoping they fight it off and pull through!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Oh no  That is really heart breaking. Here's hoping they fight it off and pull through!
    Hopefully he will, he's a sweet little guy.

Here's hoping he will!

I just found out that Aaron Paul is the bullied teenager in the Korn video Thoughtless.

I have now made up a back story to Jesse Pinkman. He was bullied in high school, bought a hooker to his prom and wrecked the gaff. Then ran off and made Meth with his Chemistry teacher.

Fingers crossed.

Don't know that video myself but OMG Aaron Paul is sexy!!! :D

And I really should finish Breaking Bad..

• Advertisement

He's cute all right, in a cute lost and confused sort of way :o:D

:D

It's kinda quiet in here tonight.

It is..where is everyone?

***emerges from shadows**

e4064fae9dd70f0a90b265b1be90e2358dd1cac3_m.gif

Guys, where are ye? :p

What ya gonna get yourself for your birthday Mozz?

Trying to watch CSI and my browser seems to think that I want to date hot Russian women... :confused:

I r ere! :(

Trying to watch CSI and my browser seems to think that I want to date hot Russian women... :confused:

Since I got adblock, I don't see them anymore.
    I r ere! :(

Howye missy

How are you ted?

I want to join Tinder, wish I could get it on computer.

• Advertisement

have a smart phone with, f*ckall apps on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement