Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Thor Day.

Grab your hammer & wave it around like you just don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Happy Thor Day.

Grab your hammer & wave it around like you just don't care.

Could do with that hammer for my 12 o clock class..don't like the lecturer at all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Mozz - just don't do what I used to do - Advanced Applied Maths and every class I fell asleep. Until the day the lecturer lost it and started screaming and shouting at me, frothing at the mouth. I mean what do they expect - darkened room, comfy seats, boring droning voice - surprised I was the only one to fall asleep. (didn't after that though... :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lith has coffee, Lith is very happy :D.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Lith has coffee, Lith is very happy :D.

th-coffee-420x0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Oh gawd I want coffee.
    And loads of chocolate. Been watching what I eat now since Oct, more then bored already. It's working, but man the cravings for a nice mocha with some delicious chocolate or ooh - some nice warm chocolate gooey desert with icecream (and the mocha).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Been catching up on sleep a bit. Way groggy now. Coffee and strudel later for me.. Not trying to tease Taltos, sorry.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Taltos wrote: »
    Oh gawd I want coffee.
    And loads of chocolate. Been watching what I eat now since Oct, more then bored already. It's working, but man the cravings for a nice mocha with some delicious chocolate or ooh - some nice warm chocolate gooey desert with icecream (and the mocha).
    Ohhhhh Taltos. Give Swannie 50 big ones every time you drink a mocha. Problem solved. :pac:
    Coffee and strudel later for me.. Not trying to tease Taltos, sorry.
    Yummmmmmmy Grem!

Gosh... The Lair is reaching critical mass with all these Cmods about.

Oh no...!!!!

atomic%20blast.jpg

Swannie goes up in smoke! Bye!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Indeed Swannie, I'm on tip toe here!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair. Anyone about?

• Advertisement

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo Lair. Anyone about?

Hiya Fathom, how are ya?.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Hiya Fathom, how are ya?.
    Yo G. Practice done. Sweaty. Need shower!

Aloha Senor Fathom & Miss Gremmers

Hope I am not interrupting anything?

Haha nope Ted.

Practicing what Fathom?.

Senor Fathom
    Try again.

:o:o:o:o

Will thou forgive me?

**bows head in shame**

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpVaEi_Twc9uc_2FhauGxHQX_F9X99h1qc6_IAdnkXpFeSXPtp

Practicing what Fathom?.
    Volleyball

:o:o:o:o Will thou forgive me? **bows head in shame**
    Yo Ted. You're good.

Hitting showers. I'm gone.

Phone crashed again. Hmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Had this playing while I was in the shower as part of my odd 90's nostalgia faze and I felt like yer one under the waterfall... :o:p

Evening all!! How's everyone?

Quite happy this evening :D Got my exam results "unofficially" but yeah, I am in the highest percentile of the classes so far.

BOO YEAH!!!

That calls for some bubbly.

Congrats Mozzie. all your hard work paid off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening all!! How's everyone?

Quite happy this evening :D Got my exam results "unofficially" but yeah, I am in the highest percentile of the classes so far.

BOO YEAH!!!

Back of the net, MT! :D

That calls for some bubbly.

Congrats Mozzie. all your hard work paid off.
    Back of the net, MT! :D

Thank you kindly gents!! I am over the moon!! :D

I am half way there!! Just gotta to keep up the work :)

Go Mozz! Well done :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Had this playing while I was in the shower as part of my odd 90's nostalgia faze and I felt like yer one under the waterfall... :o:p

Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl

I just popped into this thread and really wasn't expecting to see my favourite guilty pleasure ever. Love it!

"Your personality alone light up the room,
    Just one kiss from you make me heart go boom"

Brilliant! :):D

Go Mozz! Well done :)

Thanks pet!! :D Delighted so I am, also a little surprised at myself too!! I knew I had passed and did well but wasn't expecting it to be that well!! :o Not complaining though!! If I can keep going like this now I'll be delighted :D

Wilberto wrote:
    I just popped into this thread and really wasn't expecting to see my favourite guilty pleasure ever. Love it!
    Never know what could be posted in here! :p

• Advertisement

Even greenie/Heisenberg the dragon is going on well too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement