Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Mozzel, you need to tell your blue dragon to stop flashing the other dragon!! :eek::P:P

also, well done on being awesome at stuff :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Thanks pet!!  Delighted so I am, also a little surprised at myself too!! I knew I had passed and did well but wasn't expecting it to be that well!!  Not complaining though!! If I can keep going like this now I'll be delighted 
    Course you can! We'll be rooting for you!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well done Mozz!. Delighted for ya..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Anyone about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Hugo. hows the form boi?

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Hugo. hows the form boi?

Heya Ted! Not too shabby here thanks friend, how about yourself? :)

Keeping the show on the road.

In two minds if I should go for a cuppa or not.

Keeping the show on the road.

In two minds if I should go for a cuppa or not.

Go wild T! :D

Go wild T! :D

you trying to lead me astray :rolleyes:

you trying to lead me astray :rolleyes:

It wouldn't take much to lead you astray Ted! :p:D

• Advertisement

It wouldn't take much to lead you astray Ted! :p:D

:eek:

You're right :D

You're right :D

I always am!*

*A lie

Was there some party on in these parts that we weren't invited to. :rolleyes:

Place is seeming a bit "too" quiet !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folksies

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello Hugo and Ted. How is all with ye now?

Also, hola Links.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Sh1te they figured it out lads! Run!

Now that you mention it, yes it is. Hmmmmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am back again!! Had to go ring Mammy Mozz and tell her the good news :D She then had more good news! Bit of a back story though.

I was really close to my grand father when I was a kid. He died when I was about seven and of course it broke my heart. My grandmother died about 9 years later. Again heart broken. She had kept this press and wardrobe that we thought had all these old pictures of my grand parents in their younger days. Before my mother and father could even get a chance to look through the press and wardrobe to rescue any keep sakes like the photos, one of my more insensitive relations destroyed the the press and wardrobe.

For years I was disgusted. We didn't have one thing to remember them by. It broke my fathers heart as he didn't have a picture of his parents. But today my mother was rooting through an old cabinet in the spare room today when she came across a pretty old sweet tin. She opened it and found tonnes of pictures of my grand parents when they were younger. I am absolutely delighted as is the rest of my family! I know they're just photos but still, it's like finding gold to my family!! Really can't wait to see these photos!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folksies
    Hello Hugo and Ted. How is all with ye now?

Also, hola Links.

How are the lovely ladies of the Lair
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Sh1te they figured it out lads! Run!

I knew it !!:mad:

• Advertisement

Hey friends! :)

I feel like utter crap run over by a truck then loaded into a cannon and fired at a wall of a building that's demolished just seconds after I impact...

How's everyone else?

I feel like utter crap run over by a truck then loaded into a cannon and fired at a wall of a building that's demolished just seconds after I impact...

How's everyone else?

That good, eh.

Was like that yesterday myself. Actually fell asleep a couple of times at work, only for a minute or so at a time.

You need a rest & a chance to recharge batteries.

Mozz must have big smile tonight! That's good.. Coffee run if anyone would like a cuppa.

How's everyone else?

*hugs*

Sorry to hear that Links.

Yeah, had this cough for nearly a week now, but started feeling much worse yesterday, today I've just been out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Mozz must have big smile tonight! That's good.. Coffee run if anyone would like a cuppa.

I have being through so much crap in the past couple of weeks that I think it's about time things started turning around :) Long may it last!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's the form pals ?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Dear Sweet Back Flipping Jesus, i don't know how i keep a lid on my urge to smack my cousin with a shovel. :mad:

• Advertisement

Gonna be hitting the hay shortly

**checks spelling**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement