Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How's the form pals ?

Not too shabby here Dude Mon!

How's our main man down in Cork?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Gonna be hitting the hay shortly

**checks spelling**

Well played sir! :D:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not too shabby here Dude Mon!

How's our main man down in Cork?

Ahhh not bad thanks :) reading the paranormal forum :eek: :D up too much there yourself sir?

Ahhh not bad thanks :) reading the paranormal forum :eek: :D up too much there yourself sir?

I tried to look up the ghost thread in there last night but every second post was someone with an anti-ghost agenda. It totally ruined it for me! :mad:

Just arsing about online here as usual now :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links needs ALL teh drugs.

I needs all the coffee.. Where's the lair pharmacist and lair barista?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*Opens Lair Pharmacy* Open for business for all your prescription medical needs, and medicinal needs as well. Not to mention over the counter stuff.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *Opens Lair Pharmacy* Open for business for all your prescription medical needs, and medicinal needs as well. Not to mention over the counter stuff.

Do we need to show doctor's scripts or do you function on the honours system? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh I've probably got a small pharmacy all to myself in the kitchen I've got so many assorted drugs, might as well be drinking exputex from a mug and lemsip from a pitcher.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*jumps behind the counter*

Barista reporting for duty *salutes*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can i ehemmm, have emmm.. a comb:o

• Advertisement

Do we need to show doctor's scripts or do you function on the honours system? :D

Scripts needed, but if urgent, i can turn a blind eye for a few fat brown envelopes of cash.

I tried to look up the ghost thread in there last night but every second post was someone with an anti-ghost agenda. It totally ruined it for me! :mad:

Bastards :mad:

I'll show them

*takes out shotgun*

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grem envisions how many visits to pharmacy it took for Ted to obtain prophylactics, ahem.. :o

Scripts needed, but if urgent, i can turn a blind eye for a few fat brown envelopes of cash.

*flings several stuffed envelopes at Lith*

I need oxy!

Ooh Seph a large skinny latte would be lovely thanks..

oxes & lattes ??

What kind of chemist are ye running Lith

*flings several stuffed envelopes at Lith*

I need oxy!

Pleasure doing business, *hands Hugo several crates of Oxy* That should do the trick good sir.

Pleasure doing business, *hands Hugo several crates of Oxy* That should do the trick good sir.

You the man, Lith! :D

:D for grem

10-3D-Latte-Art-by-Kazuki-Yamamoto.jpeg

oxes & lattes ??

What kind of chemist are ye running Lith

The all kinds of chemist, ya want something, i can try and get my dirty hands on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Give me the blackest coffee you have, blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

We listening to anything interesting in here tonight folks?

Tonight I am mostly listening to Lynch.

get my dirty hands on it.

Ewwwwww

*calls health and safety *

:pac:

keep 'er above board Lith.

Don't need any more run ins with the law here.

ANy hoo, time for me to hit the road & try & make some zzz's

Ewwwwww

*calls health and safety *

:pac:

Get your mind outta the gutter...... and

arrogrance-and-stupidity-o.gif

GAME ON FRIEND :pac:

keep 'er above board Lith.

Don't need any more run ins with the law here.

ANy hoo, time for me to hit the road & try & make some zzz's

Excuse me, but i run a completely legitimate business, i will sue you for slandering my business.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Excuse me, but i run a completely legitimate business, i will sue you for slandering my business.

:P

What's with all the bags of this blue crystalline substance you're keeping in this room? :confused:

That coffee looks amazing thank you. ;)

Load of management still on site here.. Go away already!

Get your mind outta the gutter...... and

arrogrance-and-stupidity-o.gif

GAME ON FRIEND :pac:

Bring it :p

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    What's with all the bags of this blue crystalline substance you're keeping in this room? :confused:

Be quiet and i'll cut you a piece of the legitimate action.

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Oh it's just a slight overorder of radox!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement