Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's me!

However it is now I who is running off to the local coffee shop for a lattee! :eek::D

Catch y'all later! :)

Enjoy hugo o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hey Seph :)
    <imaginary wave>

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Howaya Taltos o/ :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

No not the belfast lager D:
    **Swannie makes tasting sounds with mouth**

Oh... that brings back Super Bowl memories...

**Stumbles up, eyes still closed, feeling about with wings for table top to dance upon**

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

However it is now I who is running off to the local coffee shop for a lattee! :eek::D

Catch y'all later! :)
    Wha... must be nightmare... Hugo is trying to tease me with dreams of lovely latte.
    Taltos wrote: »
    Only if it's a nightmare. Seemingly I appear in a lot of those.

**Swannie rubs eyes with wings**

Oh... The Horror! The Horror! Were my eyes bleeding? It must be Apocalypse Now in Lair! :eek:

• Advertisement

Is that a nice, soft, fluffy pillow I've found?

**Swannie cuddles up with head on comforting softness**

I must of been dreaming... Where would I find Seph, Taltos, Hugo, and Lith all in one place with sounds of Metallica in the background? :pac:

**Swannie yawns, waves bye bye to all these desirable men with wing, and drifts off to dreamland**

sleep well swannie o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey folks, am I too late for the lattes ¿

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

thumb_w800.jpg

;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

*steals the twix*

nyom nyom nyom

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

give that back, ya fecking twix thief!! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »

Never :-D

SW wrote: »

You want fingers !!!

I'll show you one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey guys, how are we? :)

Phew, that was a busy day. 3 sets of x-rays, one surgery and an ultrasound scan. The other nurse was off as well. Barely got time to eat lunch, had it while we were waiting for a dog to fall asleep around 3pm.

Got a chance to get out of the clinic at about 5 for a few minutes. Got hot chocolate in Costa for myself and then managed to spill half of it when I got back. I could have cried.

Then the cat went missing before we went home. Took three of us to find her and she turned up on top of one of the cabinets!

Jayzz, eventful days Paws.

Least you can relax now, put your feet up & chill

Yep. Very busy day.

Having a glass of wine now. Only one though, working in the morning. :)

Yep. Very busy day.

Having a glass of wine now. Only one though, working in the morning. :)

Just a very big glass though :P

glass.jpg

I wish! :D

Watching The Pursuit of Happyness now, such a good film.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yo.

Not really a big fan of them bio films

Yo back at ye Mr A

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How's it going?

All good here, watching the rugby

You traipsing all over the country this weekend, or get to kick back in the one place?

Had to travel from Galway to Longford already, working at the ISPCA tomorrow, back to Galway Sunday night.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Not really a big fan of them bio films
    Will Smith is great in this.
    Angron wrote:
    How's it going?
    Hey Angron.

Angron wrote: »
    Had to travel from Galway to Longford already, working at the ISPCA tomorrow, back to Galway Sunday night.

Not too bad.

Any craic in Casa A tonight?

Nah, much like yourself I'm just watching the rugby. Wales living a bit dangerously, only reason they aren't more than two behind is silly English mistakes.

Hey PP.

Never mind, another try for England.

Edit: Or maybe not... Penalty against them instead.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

HEyo lair, anyone about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

HEyo lair, anyone about?

Hey Grem!

Quiet tonight, isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yup, how are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement