Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Dougal to Darth Vader: "How's the son?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heyoo ;)

I'm about to flop into bed, exhausted :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Make sure it's not the Fosbury flop, sleep well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Off work for the weekend! Swannie does a front flip landing on both feet, stretching out wings and shouts "Yippeeeeeeee!" :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice one Swannie, i'm just watching some tv before i think about sleep time.. Any plans?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Nice one Swannie, i'm just watching some tv before i think about sleep time.. Any plans?
    Hi Grem! Plans call for javahouse camping, getting my fill of java and chat with good friends. Chill time! :cool:

You?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh i'll be working, perhaps listening to the Aphex Twin releases again. All about electronica type music this weekend. :D

Oh i'll be working, perhaps listening to the Aphex Twin releases again. All about electronica type music this weekend. :D

Electronica is cool.

Ooh Swannie likes? Nice one, i get a lot of "but it's all beeps" kinda thing off some people..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Ooh Swannie likes? Nice one, i get a lot of "but it's all beeps" kinda thing off some people..
    Anything but trance to be honest. Trance is fcuking awful! Huge fan of deep house, went to see Tube and Berger in Galway was freaking awesome!

• Advertisement

Whatever suits my mood at the time. I'm not locked into any particular genre. I like metal, rock, electronic/EDM, jazz, rhythm and blues, classical, opera, folk, and a bit of country (in no particular order).

Black Swan wrote: »
    Whatever suits my mood at the time. I'm not locked into any particular genre. I like metal, rock, electronic/EDM, jazz, rhythm and blues, classical, opera, folk, and a bit of country (in no particular order).

I think my range isn't as wide as yours, opera and the vast majority of country does nothing really for me..

Heyo Mr.K i don't think i understand the sub genres of dance to be able to distinguish them, just know what i like, not helpful on youtube in fairness!. :pac:

I think my range isn't as wide as yours, opera and the vast majority of country does nothing really for me..

Sorry Grem, but Skyrim is calling me. Deleted all prior games. Just started over a few days past, now a nOOb at level 31. Play a bit, until a silly ancient telly rerun starts: The Addams Family. It's a silly B&W series rerun on a revival telly station that I sometimes watch, just to mindlessly chill. Chat with ye the weekend. Bye.

Heyo Mr.K i don't think i understand the sub genres of dance to be able to distinguish them, just know what i like, not helpful on youtube in fairness!. :pac:
    That's fine too Grem! I got into dance music cause of friends who thought me a lot about it so I know a bit haha. But sure music is music, I like everything except trance and country! Huge Jazz fan right here!

The more time i spend in the lair, the more i love it.. This conversation would have been hijacked by someone proclaiming some sort of music is the be all and end all by now!

The more time i spend in the lair, the more i love it.. This conversation would have been hijacked by someone proclaiming some sort of music is the be all and end all by now!
    Oh yeah! Imagine this in After Hours! First page full of people posting terrible jokes to get thanks then every other page thereafter trying to show everyone else what the "one true" music genre is! Hell, I may not like trance or country but I won't say it's sh1t or anything. Just not my cup of tea!

Exactly ;) I've said it before and will say so again, but i'm delighted i found this place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Taltos wrote: »
    Make sure it's not the Fosbury flop, sleep well.

Would be a different approach to jump into bed.

Ceiling too low here to try it.

Exactly ;) I've said it before and will say so again, but i'm delighted i found this place.
    Me too! I know I am relatively new to it and all but love the place! The people and the chats!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Would be a different approach to jump into bed.

Ceiling too low here to try it.

I prefer to bellyflop from the end of the bed into the star fish position, one day the dog is gonna be pancaked... :eek:

• Advertisement

I prefer to bellyflop from the end of the bed into the star fish position, one day the dog is gonna be pancaked... :eek:

Always need a good belly flop.

How's Grem?

Morning mrk..

Any coffee in the pots peeps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all.

Almost time for work. One more Saturday left after today.

How is everyone?

The bane of all men in a relationship! Morning Ted and Paws. As for coffee in the pot...

sk-coffee-pot-courtesy1.gif

*Slides coffee to Ted*

Morning Paws, hope you've a good day.

*Slides coffee to Ted*

Morning Paws, hope you've a good day.

I think I'll take mrk's sized cup. Need a bit to kick start the body

It'll be a can of monster for me later for boot up the ass.

It'll be a can of monster for me later for boot up the ass.
    I can never drink an energy drink unless it's with alcohol. Just too strong and not nice tasting for me!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I can never drink an energy drink unless it's with alcohol. Just too strong and not nice tasting for me!

Same as.

Friend of mine loves cans of red bull. Had my first "raw" can of it 5/6 years last weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Have to agree with the above sentiments. I owe Swannie big time for the invite in here.
    Love the laid back and relaxed attitude. For me it's still what this place was meant to be like, ego's checked at the door :)

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

I have to leave mine open a while to kill the fizz, i'm a wimp!. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement