Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Taltos wrote: »
    Have to agree with the above sentiments. I owe Swannie big time for the invite in here.
    Love the laid back and relaxed attitude. For me it's still what this place was meant to be like, ego's checked at the door :)
    Yeah, it's extremely laid back and everyone is just chill and up for a chat about anything! This and "who's fed up with being single" are my two favourite threads on boards!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I like here for the break, as i do post in some heavy places, and i like that thread too MrK ;)

I like here for the break, as i do post in some heavy places, and i like that thread too MrK ;)
    Yeah, there are some great threads here too and some that are definitely tough to read and post in. Haha great minds huh Grem? I'm taken now but I still enjoy reading it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Have to agree with the above sentiments. I owe Swannie big time for the invite in here.
    Love the laid back and relaxed attitude. For me it's still what this place was meant to be like, ego's checked at the door :)

This place is a chance to escape from the humdrum of daily life & struggles.

Can jump between serious topics to destruction & mayhem in less than 2 posts.

I reckon we have one of the lowest levels of bans & problem posters across the whole site.

Don't think I have seen any necessary mod intervention here in 2 years. Apart from an unfortunate typo issue

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugo has double claim to fame, his own mod note in his own lair.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning nocs:)

omg worst night's sleep ever, throbbing migraine...sick four times ..need an caffeine iv drip attached to me today! Plans to go to carlow this weekend not working out, hopefully next weekend:)

I very much agree about liking the lair, I'm very glad I joined this place:)

Hugs for Writer :(

Better off not travelling today & get a few afternoon naps in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hugs for Writer :(

Better off not travelling today & get a few afternoon naps in.

thanks for the hugs ted:)

yeah i can see myself sleeping on the bus and missing my connection bus in Waterford or breaking down in tears so think it's a wise decision. Few naps and netflix for the day i think and look after myself

how be you today?

Had a bit of a cleaning frenzy there, sit down & sports day now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The more time i spend in the lair, the more i love it.. This conversation would have been hijacked by someone proclaiming some sort of music is the be all and end all by now!
    Followed by me going full on Techno Viking on them.
    Screen-shot-2013-01-29-at-22.00.43.png
    The posters here make the place great. I just the janitor
    This place is a chance to escape from the humdrum of daily life & struggles.

Can jump between serious topics to destruction & mayhem in less than 2 posts.

I reckon we have one of the lowest levels of bans & problem posters across the whole site.

Don't think I have seen any necessary mod intervention here in 2 years. Apart from an unfortunate typo issue
    You can't see behind the curtain though. I tend to stealth mod more than anything else. Easier to remove a problem before anyone notices and it turns into a kerfluffle

• Advertisement

This place often has self inflicted kerfuffles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yeah, but you don't want to see the things that come crawling up out of cesspools to attack the serenity of this place.

Haha Techno Viking! Absolutely love the chap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Haha Techno Viking! Absolutely love the chap!

The tune in the video is seriously catchy

how are the men this PM

how are the men this PM

Not too shabby here thanks! How's our Ted? :)

The tune in the video is seriously catchy
    Watched it again there 10 minutes ago, been beatboxing it since (yes, I can beatbox).

All good here Ted, what about yourself?

All good here, getting organised for Rugby match here.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Watched it again there 10 minutes ago, been beatboxing it since (yes, I can beatbox).

All good here Ted, what about yourself?

Thus proving that MrK is indeed cool.. Would love to beatbox.

• Advertisement

All good here, getting organised for Rugby match here.

My old man is watching it here too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Totally agree about this place. The lair is my favourite place on Boards! :D

Work done for now. Have to head back later and twice tomorrow. No rest for the wicked, eh?

Going to get my nails done in a while. A girl I know needs people to practice on. :)

I do like some electronic music myself, and before you say "Knowing that Links234 wan, it's probably some obscure Japanese artists" don't be so presumptuous! That's terrible of you to always jump to such conclusions, do you do that with everyone? That said, it totally is Japanese :o

And their videos are downright mezmorizing :D Seriously, those guys are incredible!

Links made me watch that one night. They've got some mad moves though! :)

It's true, I held Hugo at gunpoint until he watched it! :pac:

This was the first song I heard from them, made me an instant fan :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

'evening people how are we :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cool, there's a possibility I could be on the TV.

Angron wrote: »

Cool, what might you be on?

Crimewatch your ISPCA place?

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »

Crimeline? *takes a bow*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement