Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, apparently TV3 are going to be filming some stuff for a show at the ISPCA. Dunno if I will cause I'm just there the one day a week, and I dunno what days they plan on filming, but it could happen.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah cool.. In Galway listening to braaaap braaaaap of the cars following the rally.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Vroom?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Very little vroom unless you're looking at an actual rally stage. These are the lads spinning about town short shifting through the gearbox.

You'll have to let us know if you are going to be on TV..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ack, I'm alrighty

Still getting my ass kicked by this cold or whatever it is :(

Links234 wrote: »
    Ack, I'm alrighty

Still getting my ass kicked by this cold or whatever it is :(

Hope it's a cold though.. Hearing that the flu is going around on the news just there.

It's nasty whatever it is, I know my mum has bronchitis at the moment, which ain't nice at all :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Not too shabby thanks. How's our fave gal residing in the west?
    :(

Pheewww have finally caught up had about 60 pages to read! :D

How is one and all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fair play dottie, I only do full catchup if it less than 100 posts or so.

• Advertisement

I try and drop in to at least read the posts even if I can't post myself.. Learned quickly that I didn't want to miss out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey guys.

Lith, my life is the opposite of that link.. :p

Ordered takeaway and I've got a little bottle of wine in the fridge. Now to find something half decent on TV and I'm happy out. This the almost perfect night in, someone to share it with would be quite nice.

How's everyone?

I;m watching Police Academy here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Hi Seph :)

Hey Seph & Miss Paws

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi 5 Lairians! :D

Miss Swannie is in the house.

Swannie only starting her mischief run, while the rest of us are relaxing after a busy day

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It ain't easy being tall, curse you low door frames.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Miss Swannie is in the house.

Swannie only starting her mischief run, while the rest of us are relaxing after a busy day
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I missed out on all the fun. Hi Ted! :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I missed out on all the fun. Hi Ted! :D

Alas, there was not much fun in Casa del Ted today. Bit of a Spring clean was all.

Have a costume here, think it should fit you.

rAXiSGEs.jpg

Have a costume here, think it should fit you.

rAXiSGEs.jpg

Ted is starting early to qualify for Santa's 2015 Naughty List, where all the fun people are found. :P
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It ain't easy being tall, curse you low door frames.
    Even if I wear 3 inch spikes, I still have to look up at Lith. :cool:

*waves at latest arrivals*

Black Swan wrote:
    Even if I wear 3 inch spikes, I still have to look up at Lith. 
    I'd have to stand on a chair to be the same height lol

Had dinner, gonna play some games maybe

I plan on going into a food coma.. :D

*waves at latest arrivals*

Swannie WAVES back at Grem! :D

nature%20seas%20waves%20surfing%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_77.jpg
    I'd have to stand on a chair to be the same height lol

Can you picture yourself shopping for Lith? Does Grafton Street have clothes that tall? :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi ted,grem,paws,swannie o/

I;m watching Police Academy here.

Which one you watching ted? I love those movies :D proctor always cracked me up :D

Hi ted,grem,paws,swannie o/
    Heyyyyyyy Seph! :D
    SwanBot wants to put a CRUSH on Seph, and sheds a tear not being remembered by him.

• Advertisement

was the 2nd one, over now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement