Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I have a Nokia N8. Presume it's a smart-phone of sorts. It's old now though! New phone would be nice. Depending on your phone-package though, I wonder would downloading an app use a lot of data and phone-credit.....

I got Chickatees in the Siopa. *throws few bags down on coffee-table.*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have a Nokia N8. Presume it's a smart-phone of sorts. It's old now though! New phone would be nice. Depending on your phone-package though, I wonder would downloading an app use a lot of data and phone-credit.....

I got Chickatees in the Siopa. *throws few bags down on coffee-table.*

:eek: You can still get Chickatees.

Haven't had them in years..... or even seen them

You can indeed! They are very very tasty. 10 Bags for €2 in my Supermarket. Unlike Snax. Ya know Snax the red bags? I think they have changed so much over the years or maybe I just grew less fond of them but I think they taste different now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Trying to watch CSI and my browser seems to think that I want to date hot Russian women... :confused:

I think you're browser is trying to tell ya something there Paws or at least hinting at something :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's actually impossible to watch anything without signing up for a free account or getting a million pop ups.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

What ya gonna get yourself for your birthday Mozz?

I have to wait again for another week :/ I forgot I have to pay for my appointment tomorrow for the doctors :o Although OH is giving me money for my birthday.

I am not sure yet. I am looking at e bay for band t shirts and stuff but if anyone has any good sites for alternative/metal/geek clothing, lemme know :D

Try www.backstreetmerch.com for all your band t-shirt needs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I have to wait again for another week :/ I forgot I have to pay for my appointment tomorrow for the doctors :o Although OH is giving me money for my birthday.

I am not sure yet. I am looking at e bay for band t shirts and stuff but if anyone has any good sites for alternative/metal/geek clothing, lemme know :D

I used to buy from ShockTees back in the day. Not too sure if they're still going or not though.

I need to buy new pants but need money to do so. :/

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Try www.backstreetmerch.com for all your band t-shirt needs.

I remember that site. My sister told me about it ages ago but ended up forgetting about it :o
    I used to buy from ShockTees back in the day. Not too sure if they're still going or not though.

I'll google them and see if they're still around :) Thanks guys! :D

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I am not sure yet. I am looking at e bay for band t shirts and stuff but if anyone has any good sites for alternative/metal/geek clothing, lemme know 
    Qwertee is meant to be good too :)

Oh dear God my hip has randomly started acting up. The pain. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

rockworldeast is great Mozzie

Sexy male doctor for Paws PRONTO.

Qwertee is meant to be good too :)

I use Qweetee a good bit myself. I bought a few Breaking Bad t shirts from them :) Pretty awesome prices too :D

Ugghh..I hope you're ok. That happens you quite a bit doesn't it?

I might try Qwertee :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Ugghh..I hope you're ok. That happens you quite a bit doesn't it?

It seems OK for now. Yeah I think I might need physio again soon. I'm the only nurse in the clinic for the next two weeks, it's likely I'll need it after that.. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sounds like the joy I experience with sciatica

I thought that's what I had too until I went to the doctor and she told me it's something called sacroiliitis. Apparently the symptoms are similar. :)

I hope your hip gets better soon paws. I am in a lot of pain a lot of the time, am just used to it now, fierce depressing to think about it though, lots of tears at times. A nice hot-Water-Bottle might ease it a bit. Or prop yourself up. My bed is like a fort at the minute! I have a big long pillow, and then I have a huge curvey pillow that I bought ages ago thinking it was a neck-support yoke but eh it's miles bigger than the standard neck-cushion. But I find if I'm on a height it helps a wee bit, maybe try lying ON a pillow?

POF is so boring! Nought but same old faces on there! :/ No new guys at all. But shure I suppose the guys on there might be thinking the same thing too.

I have to bring a cushion from the couch to bed so I can prop my leg up a night. I don't know if it does it much difference to be honest :/

• Advertisement

At the moment I'm sitting cross legged because it's the only position I don't have any pain. Might need a fresh hot water bottle too. I might need to find my Difene.
    Sorry to hear you're in pain a lot :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sorry to hear that ye're in biths girls :(

If I'm still in pain at 12.30 I'm taking Difene. Maybe I'll be able to get into a comfortable position to sleep then.

My true joy comes from bursitis

Yep. I gave in.

My true joy comes from bursitis
    Yikes that sounds painful, I Googled it..

Let's lighten the mood a bit, Taio Cruz's Hangover covered by Alestorm (Pirate metal band) :D

Damn it's awfully stormy out :eek:

Storming like crazy here as well. Oh goody, more snow
    *Curses the heavens*

• Advertisement

Same here.

I need to try sleep. Night night guys

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement