Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cheeky me brought speaker to work and so am now listening to aphex twin tunes again. Feck it, allowed spoil myself today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The guy who does all the sound effects is cool too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mmm, wine. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Enjoy Paws, well earned I'd say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I liked the Police Academy movies as a kid, but jesus did they ever go downhill :( I think 4 was the last one I actually enjoyed

• Advertisement

Enjoy Paws, well earned I'd say!
    Sooooo relaxed right now. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

much of the wine left?

All gone. It was only a little bottle, just the one glass. Bed soon. Getting up at 8 to go to work.

All quiet on lair front, Saturday night shenanigans must be afoot elsewhere...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

All quiet on lair front, Saturday night shenanigans must be afoot elsewhere...
    Swannie almost drown in the earlier WAVE to Grem. Been resting on the beach since sipping a tall cool one. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Computer access at last. You're quiet night is ruined.

Hello all, are ye well?

Ahoyhoy Aaron

Hey Hugo. Is all well with yourself?

Hey Hugo. Is all well with yourself?

Am full of chips and kebab here, so am not too shabby at all! :D:o

How's our favourite A there?

Am full of chips and kebab here, so am not too shabby at all! :D:o

How's our favourite A there?

A little worse for wear. Pool team had a match last night, I didn't end up playing but the team won and people kept buying me booze so all in all, a great night.

Just after a Garlic Cheese Chip that was so good it deserved caps.
    Family asleep in front of the tv so decided to pop in and annoy whoever was here. :)

A little worse for wear. Pool team had a match last night, I didn't end up playing but the team won and people kept buying me booze so all in all, a great night.

Just after a Garlic Cheese Chip that was so good it deserved caps.
    Family asleep in front of the tv so decided to pop in and annoy whoever was here. :)

You sound like the ultimate bloke! :D

You sound like the ultimate bloke! :D

I'm not really, it just looks good written down. In real life it's much less impressive, I assure you.

I'm not really, it just looks good written down. In real life it's much less impressive, I assure you.

More impressive than mine I can assure you!

More impressive than mine I can assure you!

Well before last night I had not done anything with anyone for over a week. Everybody was too hungover/broke/not in the mood etc. I consoled myself on Tuesday by doing an offy run for booze and cigarettes and settled down in front of my xbox, swapping between being on Youtube and online gaming.
    That's why I was in party mode last night.

Considering learning how to use the touchsite so I can access Boards when I don't have a computer or laptop. Worried I might over indulge though, like people I know do with Facebook. That turned into quite the post, sorry.

• Advertisement

Considering learning how to use the touchsite so I can access Boards when I don't have a computer or laptop. Worried I might over indulge though, like people I know do with Facebook. That turned into quite the post, sorry.

Addiction to Boards can be quite a slippery slope at times.

Addiction to Boards can be quite a slippery slope at times.

Cutting back on booze and fags and I'm grand, an internet connection and it's only a matter of time. :pac:

Cutting back on booze and fags and I'm grand, an internet connection and it's only a matter of time. :pac:

Not so much the booze here but the fags, internet and junk grub could all do with cutting down on.

Actually, not the internet. I love her more than my lungs love air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hello again lairlings, how goes it?

Links234 wrote: »

Hey Links!

Not so much the booze here but the fags, internet and junk grub could all do with cutting down on.

Actually, not the internet. I love her more than my lungs love air.
    I generally only smoke when I drink so cutting down on one is cutting down on both for me luckily.

Yeah a world without internet is not a place I ever want to see or visit.
    Links234 wrote: »

Hey Links, how are you today?

Yeah a world without internet is not a place I ever want to see or visit.

I was born in 1985 and we didn't get a pc until I was 11 or 12. I've lived a long life without the net and every second of it was misery!*

*slightly dramatic

I was born in 1985 and we didn't get a pc until I was 11 or 12. I've lived a long life without the net and every second of it was misery!*

*slightly dramatic

I grew up in the arsehole of nowhere so it was around the same for us. When internet finally made it out to us, it was dial up. The horror.

On the bright side when The Matrix came out and Neo gets pulled out of it and that computery noise comes on I was like "I know that noise, that's the dial up noise!"

I grew up in the arsehole of nowhere so it was around the same for us. When internet finally made it out to us, it was dial up. The horror.

On the bright side when The Matrix came out and Neo gets pulled out of it and that computery noise comes on I was like "I know that noise, that's the dial up noise!"

We were dial up until 2004. Tough times round brother. *bro-hugs*

• Advertisement

We were dial up until 2004. Tough times round brother. *bro-hugs*

Life was harder back then, we made it though.

Radarr+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+539+at+_83a4232a840a808dd586956d3f1307ab.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement