Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Life was harder back then, we made it though.

Radarr+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+539+at+_83a4232a840a808dd586956d3f1307ab.jpg

The road is long, with many awinding turns....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

The road is long, with many awinding turns....

You're so deep, I can't even see you anymore. . . :D

You're so deep, I can't even see you anymore. . . :D

I knew I should have pasted more lines of lyrics! That's that "He's my brother" song :o

I knew I should have pasted more lines of lyrics! That's that "He's my brother" song :o

It's okay, I knew they were lyrics, I just didn't know what the song was so I went to my default setting. Talking ****e. :D

It's okay, I knew they were lyrics, I just didn't know what the song was so I went to my default setting. Talking ****e. :D

Default setting is often the best! :D

• Advertisement

Default setting is often the best! :D

I don't think the family and friends would agree with you but I do.
    Lovely moon out tonight.

I don't think the family and friends would agree with you but I do.
    Lovely moon out tonight.

My blinds are done alas.

I was collecting my old man the other night. Upon arriving home I happened to look up and was blown away by the clarity of the night sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya pals:)

My blinds are done alas.

I was collecting my old man the other night. Upon arriving home I happened to look up and was blown away by the clarity of the night sky.
    Night time is much prettier than the day time, in my opinion.
    hiya pals:)
    Hey writer, how goes it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

You know, I've never seen the movie Crash. I must remedy this at some point.

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    You know, I've never seen the movie Crash. I must remedy this at some point.

Hello again. I've never watched it either, heard good things though.

Morning ladies.

You're not missing much Links.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh just to be clear I'm talking about the 1996 one with James Spader, not the Oscar bait thingie with Sandra Bullock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Night time is much prettier than the day time, in my opinion.

Hey writer, how goes it?

heya aaron:) not too bad here now, just relaxing and getting a bite to eat:) how's it going for you?

heya aaron:) not too bad here now, just relaxing and getting a bite to eat:) how's it going for you?

Pretty good, social life regained some momentum last night, pool team won their match and today I got to eat a garlic cheese chip. I'm easily pleased and pleased I am.

What are you getting? Is it pizza and do I get some if I guessed correctly? You didn't put Pineapple on it did you?

Links234 wrote: »
    Oh just to be clear I'm talking about the 1996 one with James Spader, not the Oscar bait thingie with Sandra Bullock!

Ah the one with all the banging! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Blessed are The Offspring for releasing a new track.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I just got eaten by a shark in gta :-D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The offspring? Wow. The dead awoke and appeared to many..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The offspring? Wow. The dead awoke and appeared to many..

Hey now, down with that sort of thing.

• Advertisement

Hey Cy hows it going?

Grem, how are you?

Happened to me twice. Once for the achievement and once while swimming back to shore after I got too confident in a military jet. :)

Apparently my musical tastes are behind the times

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

kety-perry-halftime-show-shark.jpg?quality=65&strip=color&w=594

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hey Cy hows it going?

Grem, how are you?

Happened to me twice. Once for the achievement and once while swimming back to shore after I got too confident in a military jet. :)

I did it just so i could get the trophy mwhahaha :-D

Classic Swannie!

I did it just so i could get the trophy mwhahaha :-D

My man! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Wolf likes The Offspring, i guess i shouldn't be ashamed to say that i listen to Frank Sinatra.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Classic Swannie!
    Cute sharks! :D

Apparently my musical tastes are behind the times

I love the smash album,havent listened to much of there other stuff though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Wait there's an achievement on GTA V just by being wasted a shark?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement