Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Wait there's an achievement on GTA V just by being wasted a shark?

Yup :-D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The Offspring are not that old you bunch of whippersnappers! Just wait until I find my spectacles and my cane!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Threads going too fast, hello to everyone and how are all of you!?
    Apparently my musical tastes are behind the times
    At least you won't get sick of the songs due to them being overplayed on the radio or wherever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'm heading off lads. Nighty night all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I heard the offspring's break out track only the other day. Wicked craic. Honestly thought they'd disappeared though I just see now that macy gray was supposed to be playing in Dublin last week.. Another one I'd presumed disappeared into the ether.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I love the smash album,havent listened to much of there other stuff though

I heard the offspring's break out track only the other day. Wicked craic. Honestly thought they'd disappeared though I just see now that macy gray was supposed to be playing in Dublin last week.. Another one I'd presumed disappeared into the ether.

Days Go By was not that long ago.

Bye Hugo, talk to you next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

None of you should be embarrassed at your taste in music! ;)

Because what you listen to is all equally inferior to what I listen to! :p

Night Hugo!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sleep well hugo o/

Links234 wrote: »

Night Hugo!

Ahhhhh here links :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Threads going too fast, hello to everyone and how are all of you!?

wile_e_coyote_and_road_runner_wallpaper-29519.jpg?w=490&h=367

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Days Go By was not that long ago.

They just aren't on my radar anymore since I sorta disappeared up my own arse with experimental electronica... :o

Well at least you're honest. :( :pac:
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Black Swan
    If I can't do it I'll find someone who can.

17oocgjxebojajpg.jpg

They just aren't on my radar anymore since I sorta disappeared up my own arse with experimental electronica... :o

Never got into electronica

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Electronica is just noise :pac:, whoever considers it music should be smacked with a shovel.

Oh I've no real idea how I got into it really but it's been with me a few years now. On the bonus side it causes my mother to still say the phrase "would you turn that racket off" which makes me feel far younger than I am!. :D

Electronica is just noise :pac:, whoever considers it music should be smacked with a shovel.

I see Lith is on the AH buzz we talked about earlier.

;):D

Ahhhhh here links :D

:pac:

You know it!

Seriously though, you should never feel embarrassed about what you like. I'm downright shameless when it comes to my taste in music, I'll listen to crazy death metal or weird ass folk-metal or crazy electronic music or cheesy pop or whatever, don't care and nobody's ever gonna make me feel bad about it! 'Cos I know what I listen to is awesome :D

I see Lith is on the AH buzz we talked about earlier.

;):D

AH buzz, fill in the blanks for me would ya??, No idea what you're talking aboot.

Discussion about folks dissing musical tastes and declaring their's is best.
    Followed by me going full on Techno Viking on them.
    Screen-shot-2013-01-29-at-22.00.43.png

get ready Lith

• Advertisement

AH buzz, fill in the blanks for me would ya??, No idea what you're talking aboot.

We had a brief bit of lair appreciation earlier and just said how this place was preferable to AH.. Someone should probably write a synopsis of the day's happenings, Hahaa a lair blog - Swannie or Writer up for that??

I'mma go down swinging then :pac:

*RUNS LIKE A COWARD*

Ooh swinging you say? *Grabs keys and tosses them into bowl*

We had a brief bit of lair appreciation earlier and just said how this place was preferable to AH.. Someone should probably write a synopsis of the day's happenings, Hahaa a lair blog - Swannie or Writer up for that??

Nocturnal Forum > AH, and it ain't even close.

Electronica is just noise :pac:

All music is noise. a series of complimenting noises made at different frequencies, to create melody and rhythm. So there! :)

I really do love some electronic music, one of my favourite composers is a guy called Susumu Hirasawa, and he's really fascinating because he'll use like vintage synths and stuff like an old Commadore Amiga as well as new tech in composing his music, he was one of the first to use Vocaloid for example. I think his soundtrack was a big reason why Paprika was such an unbeliebable movie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Everytime I see Techno Viking I smile. Absolutely awesome. I wonder if I went to F*ckparade this year would he be there? I doubt it but I can always dream!

And you can't run from Techno Viking Lith, he is too awesome. He will use his dance moves to track you down and point you out of the Lair!

All music is noise. a series of complimenting noises made at different frequencies, to create melody and rhythm. So there! :)

Touché Links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

night hugo!:)

@ aaron, good to hear:) nah i wasn't in the mood for pizza tonight, i had some pasta though:)

@ grem: haha a blog sounds good, unfortunately I don't really have time for it though, with my own blog, book, and writing a memoir for someone else that I started recently ( as a favour), and daily life. Nice idea though:)

Night pals o/

• Advertisement

Lunch time for grem, yay!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement