Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Eat drink and be merry! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Work time for the wolf. Pray for morons who want coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

see ya wolfie :)

What you having grem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope it's quiet for ya Wolfie..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

see ya wolfie :)

What you having grem?

Ham salad wrap plus the ubiquitous mug of tea. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Ham salad wrap plus the ubiquitous mug of tea. :D

ohh nice:D hope you enjoy!

I'm probably gonna head bedwards soon, might watch a few more episodes of From The New World, that show is amazing! Last episode kinda freaked me the **** out though :eek:

Just what you need at bedtime, to freak yourself out! How are you now though, the cold lifted at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

night hugo!:)

@ aaron, good to hear:) nah i wasn't in the mood for pizza tonight, i had some pasta though:)

Mmm pasta. *slobbers* Lasagne for dinner tomorrow, oh yesh.

Headache most of the day, but my throat is better, I've stopped sounding like a hoarse frog gasping for air. So I got that going for me :D

Yeah, it's disturbing and seriously unsettling but at the same time, I'm gripped!

Like, this is how the entire show starts:

Just like that, with no context for what you just saw. Then it skips to 1000 years in the future, where the main story takes place, and you're like... what the **** is going on?! But as it goes on, you get more and more story and everything starts to come together. But by god it is dark! Like dark dark! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I have an idea for a thread in the Rock/Metal forum, but i've a funny feeling it would go to hell in a handbasket fairly quickly.

post it anyway!

I can guarantee you, it'll descend into hell.

Let me know if you start it, I want to watch the chaos. Out of curiosity what's the subject matter?

I too am afflicted with the cooties of curiosity, spill Lith!!

Let me know if you start it, I want to watch the chaos. Out of curiosity what's the subject matter?

Ya really wanna know......... Check the rock/metal forum to find out :p

I too am afflicted with the cooties of curiosity, spill Lith!!

Ya really wanna know......... Check the rock/metal forum to find out :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I can guarantee you, it'll descend into hell.

I think the Rock & Metal forum is a pretty awesome place and the regular users are nice people, I doubt it'll descend into hell. Well, unless it's deliberate trolling that is

It'll descend into chaos, i just know it.

Links234 wrote: »
    I think the Rock & Metal forum is a pretty awesome place and the regular users are nice people, I doubt it'll descend into hell. Well, unless it's deliberate trolling that is

Trust me, the band mentioned in said topic, might rub people the wrong way.

• Advertisement

Well I just subscribed to the thread. If anyone gets too mean I'll jump in with "modern rock sucks", that should get the heat off you. :D

I'll just be over here pleading the fifth... :o

Well I just subscribed to the thread. If anyone gets too mean I'll jump in with "modern rock sucks", that should get the heat off you. :D

Welcome to the cause of The Damned :P, for a genre that's supposed to be inclusive, rock/metal fans can be quiet elitist at times towards certain bands.

I'll just be over here pleading the fifth... :o

Objection :P

Welcome to the cause of The Damned :P, for a genre that's supposed to be inclusive, rock/metal fans can be quiet elitist at times towards certain bands.

Haha great name. That's people for you, doesn't matter the subject, you'll find snobs anywhere and everywhere.

Haha great name. That's people for you, doesn't matter the subject, you'll find snobs anywhere and everywhere.

Made it up on the fly:P, would be marvelous if musical snobs didn't exist.

Objection :P

On what grounds?

*realises this may backfire in a most spectacular way*

Trust me, the band mentioned in said topic, might rub people the wrong way.

As long as you're not constantly posting about every single little thing BABYMETAL (OMG BABYMETAL!) get up to, and spam about BABYMETAL all over threads that have nothing to do with BABYMETAL, then I don't think it's gonna rub folks the wrong way all that much. ;)

Made it up on the fly:P, would be marvelous if snobs didn't exist.

I fixed your post. Hope that doesn't make me a snob, oh the ironing would be too delicious.

• Advertisement

On what grounds?

*realises this may backfire in a most spectacular way*

With-holding evidence & generally acting the maggot :p

I am watching too much Boston Legal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement