Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Haha! :pac:

The first one ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm watching this series and can't stop laughing

Ew, dubbed :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I prefer dubbed to subs unless its a really really bad dub, then I'll watch it subbed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I prefer dubbed to subs unless its a really really bad dub, then I'll watch it subbed.
    Rub a dub dub, Seph prefers dubs.

Oh... Good morning Seph. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Good Morning Swannie

Black Swan wrote: »
    Rub a dub dub, Seph prefers dubs.

Oh... Good morning Seph. :D

Swannnniieeee o/ :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Good Morning Swannie
    Swannnniieeee o/ :D

Hi Ted! :D

SwanBot to Seph: Squaaak, sssssquak, squaaaaaak, squakkkk?

(Subbed not dubbed: Who has made coffee?)

*leaves a trail magic beans out the door*

I did, but drank it all.

coffee-cup-fungus-climate-change-colombia-brazil-drought.jpg?w=940

• Advertisement

*leaves a trail magic beans out the door*
    SwanBot fallows trail, picking up each magic bean, muttering: Squak squuuaaaaak, squak squuuaaaaak (Subbed: My precious, my precious)
    I did, but drank it all.
    Swannie whimpers.

Only joking Swannie, here ye go.

Coffee-Foam-Art-46.jpg

Only joking Swannie, here ye go.
    Yippeeeeeeeeeee Ted! You made my day! Takes a virtual sip of yummy java from cup, leaving foam on lips. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have crawled from my pit, what news world?

I'm tempted to crawl into mine.

Feeling hungover all day & not had anything to drink :(.

Thw zombies have risen i'm afraid :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oi!! I know I look rough crawling outta the cot but hardly any need for that!!

Grem ain't no zombie.

**releases the flying monkeys**

After him my precious's

Nope. I had coffee, and now I'm alive! Alive! :pac:

NEWS FLASH! Be on the LOOKOUT! It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's a strange creature traveling 10,000 kms back-and-forth between the Pacific coast and Éired at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed! :eek:
    I'm tempted to crawl into mine.

Feeling hungover all day & not had anything to drink :(.

Awwwwwwwwwwww Ted. Gets out prescription pad. Take 2 Swannies and see me in the morning. :p

Black Swan wrote: »
    NEWS FLASH! Be on the LOOKOUT! It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's a strange creature traveling 10,000 kms back-and-forth between the Pacific coast and Éired at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed! :eek:

Awwwwwwwwwwww Ted. Gets out prescription pad. Take 2 Swannies and see me in the morning. :p

Don't think I could manage 2 of you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Zombies have risen, how dare those undead brain munchers interrupt my coffee break.

*retrieves and loads up shotgun*

Don't think I could manage 2 of you
    Oh oh... been told that before! Sticks wings in pockets, hangs head, and shuffles feet out Lair door. :o
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Zombies have risen, how dare those undead brain munchers interrupt my coffee break.

*retrieves and loads up shotgun*
    Time to leave in a hurry! Swannie exits stage left! "Mischief Managed!"

POOF! (disappears)

*ducks into lair kitchen for cover and makes black magic java as peace offering*

Oi!! I know I look rough crawling outta the cot but hardly any need for that!!
    Grem ain't no zombie.

**releases the flying monkeys**

After him my precious's

lol I wasn't calling you A zombie I meant......

ahhhhh nevermind :D

Hey folks

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks

Are you the zombie we've been looking for?

80% of galway city has turned.

Ooh matron!! :D

I've no idea what you're on about :o

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    I've no idea what you're on about :o

that's the story of this place half the time Links !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement