Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How are you feeling today Links? Cold/flu easing at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Honestly? Feeling rotten, but you don't wanna hear me keep moaning about it

I watched The Raid today, snuggled up in bed, mug of coffee, dog cuddled up next to me, and it was great ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening folks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie slips into HazMet suit with self-contain air supply before entering Lair. Samples air, table tops, carpet, and couch pillows**

Yikes! Need to seal and classify Lair as Level 4 containment facility. Sick peeps and all kinds of microscopic creepy crawlers about! :eek:
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening folks.

Hey Mozz! I have an extra HazMet suit. You might want to use it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiya Mozz!. ;)

Lith that stinks but the snuggles with dog and hot drinks hopefully helped a bit. I was pretty similar Friday..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi again Grem. Must of not recognized me in my HazMet suit... :pac:

I am fine for a Hazmat suit. I am in my own little bubble at the moment :pac:

Dress shopping is stressful :/

I am fine for a Hazmat suit. I am in my own little bubble at the moment :pac:
    Just one bubble Mozz? I plan to enjoy several bubbles later today. You know... the one's that float to the top of the drink? :D
    It's even more so during Black Friday 1-day sales, when you can get trampled by frenzied customers when the door opens! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

More lemsip is being had :o

think I'm just gonna play games for a while again

Oops Swannie, java not working it's magic so far I guess.

• Advertisement

Wrote something about my worst shopping trip: Cat Shopping.

Oops Swannie, java not working it's magic so far I guess.
    Heyyyyy Grem. It's definitely working its magic on me, after the 2nd cup. I'm sitting in locale javahouse WIRED! :eek:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just one bubble Mozz? I plan to enjoy several bubbles later today. You know... the one's that float to the top of the drink? :D

It's even more so during Black Friday 1-day sales, when you can get trampled by frenzied customers when the door opens! :eek:

I know the ones. I had a few bubbles last night celebrating my friends birthday :D

Screw that!! Shops becoming warzones?? They're trying to make Black Friday a thing over here. I don't think they should though..enough crazy consumerism as there is! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not a fan of clothes shopping.

Big surprise for a man, Eh? :D

Screw that!! Shops becoming warzones?? They're trying to make Black Friday a thing over here. I don't think they should though..enough crazy consumerism as there is! :eek:
    Picture Grafton with gardai posed to separate customers punching each other over a sale item. Or paramedics rushing in to help a customer who has been pepper sprayed by another. This has happened across the pond on Black Friday. :eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not a fan of clothes shopping.

Big surprise for a man, Eh? :D

Hi Ted! My java rescuer from earlier today. Oh... methinks it's not factored into male genes to shop jeans. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Bah Sundays. So quiet. How are the Lairers today?

Bah Sundays. So quiet. How are the Lairers today?
    Lair quiet? Swannie can fix that!

**Marches about Lair stamping feet, beating drum, and blowing flute!**

*Dances badly and to no beat*

I didn't mean the Lair but the Sundays themselves. Thanks though, this song is great!

I must not drag this into the gutter

• Advertisement

Just spotted it. Grem you have a filthy mind! My innocence has been forever blackened because of you. :pac:

Now Grem.. How in the world do you expect to be placed with all the fun peeps on Santa's 2015 Naughty List if you are good? :pac:

Of course, there is good, then there is GOOOOOOOOD!

What would Paws say if she saw all these less than subtle innuendos?
    She would be shocked, I say shocked!

What would Paws say if she saw all these less than subtle innuendos?
    She would be shocked, I say shocked!
    Sure she would... ;)

Where is Paws? Hope she doesn't have to work on Sunny Day. Then again, us animals need her tender loving care.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Sure she would... ;)

Where is Paws? Hope she doesn't have to work on Sunny Day. Then again, us animals need her tender loving care.

One can hope. I imagine the only thing worse than being bored on a Sunday is working on a Sunday. Only ever had to do it once and it only involved driving around a garden so can't complain.

I just can't help myself it seems. :D I've another nine hours to work here.. Boo-urns

I've another nine hours to work here.. Boo-urns
    **Swannie plays Volga Boatman music for Grem**

I just can't help myself it seems. :D I've another nine hours to work here.. Boo-urns

You need some sympathy I think.
    2756f9e157bb5c0729ffa3827bbab77d.jpg

Music and cute pics?? Oh I am being spoiled tonight :)

• Advertisement

Music and cute pics?? Oh I am being spoiled tonight :)
    Of course! Grem is worth spoiling. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement