Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I agree with Swan, all of the things for Grem!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Been grand chatting. The Lair is like Disneyland. One of the fun places on Earth. Bye for now. :D

Bye now, have fun with whatever you're plotting and scheming.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww *blush* lair has won again.

Later Swannie, thanks too.

Hey Aaron, any plans for week?? I think I'm mainly working with some sleep on the side..

Have another pool night but I don't find out when until tomorrow. If we win, we go onto the next round if we lose the season is over for us. One of the lads wants to go boozing before next weekend. Other than that not much going on.

Well if that is all you plan to do at least spoil yourself food wise. Pick your top three meals and have them all during the week. That or see if anyone you like to hang out with is up for shenanigans. Board games, card games, nights out, nights in. Just suggestions, if you are keeping it quiet because you want it to be then just disregard everything I've typed but the food part. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

o hai/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not speaking from experience yet :pac:, but shopping is a death sentence for a man, but if it keeps the lady in your life happy, then check yourself for your cajones and suck it up.

That concludes Lith's Wisdom Segment :D.

Sage advice for a man that likes being told what to do Lith. :p
    Hey Hugo, Lith, how are the gentlemen of the Lair this evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heyo pals:)

Hey Aaron! Not too shabby here apart from overdosing on pizza and Yorkie chocolate this evening! :D:o

How are you sir?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh there'll be a night out and think I'll indulge in a korma somewhere along the way too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

He likes to keep the woman in his life happy and if he likes to keep the woman in his happy what about it? Just means he's treating her right and she'll be good to him :D And probably won't rip his testicles off like a honey badger :pac:

Women, we're like Honey Badgers :D

I don't like being told what to do, but if it ends up working in my favour (If one catches my drift) :P, then i ain't complaining.

Evening A.J

*Mimics Tom Berenger's character from The Field* Good evening ladies! :)

See Mozz gets where i am coming from.

Welcome writer, how are you? Good weekend? Did you frolic through the majestic hills while you were out? Too many questions for you?

Flying it Hugo, salad, spuds and lasagne here, followed by some jelly beans.
    A Yorkie being dipped in tae would do the job now though. Silly countryside being miles from everywhere.

Hey Mozz, just poking some fun, wouldn't want everyone to be like me, nothing would get done. :pac:
    I just remember the last time I let someone drag me shopping. Never again.

I hear you Lith, sometimes sex is a weapon used to get your own way. You beasht! ;)

Harsh Aaron. I feel guilty for my Yorkie as I robbed it from my folks. After all they've done for me! :D:o

What's Lith on about?

Hey Mozz, just poking some fun, wouldn't want everyone to be like me, nothing would get done. :pac:

I know you're only poking fun :D I am just poking some back :pac:

I like shopping but I always send himself off looking at stuff he likes, might bring him to clothes shops on the odd occasions when he needs to get new clothes. He's a terror by times. Working with engines and oils and sometimes paint has a bad effect on clothes :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Welcome writer, how are you? Good weekend? Did you frolic through the majestic hills while you were out? Too many questions for you?

Flying it Hugo, salad, spuds and lasagne here, followed by some jelly beans.
    A Yorkie being dipped in tae would do the job now though. Silly countryside being miles from everywhere.

I hear you Lith, sometimes sex is a weapon used to get your own way. You beasht! ;)

hey aaron:) I'm doing ok thanks, relaxing and having a little drink:D Weekend went ok, not the best as plans didn't work out but went ok despite that. haha no I've barely been out in the last few days:o

Dont mind all the questions:) how are you doing?

I don't mind clothes shopping. What do I need? Does that one fit me? Done. :)

Hugo how could you, you monster!

Grand now Writer, preparing for the week, should be a good one. Not for any particular reason just being optimistic. Trying anyway.

• Advertisement

Hugo how could you, you monster!

tumblr_m890t7WdHA1r7l16so1_500.jpg

You must wear the cone Hugo.

cone_of_shame.jpg

You must wear the cone Hugo.

:o

200254665-001-businessman-wearing-protective-cone-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=yYoB3c6gj27qsEZSrMKE7K%2FEOlTWMM%2FFcF7ga7VtpLuz38EM7vYO4ifQ%2FXzzGe9C

comedy central here tonight!

I try. I usually fail but it doesn't stop me from trying. How goes work Grem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

More damned snow here

Sorry to hear that Cy. Do you have to go out in it or are you safe?

More damned snow here

Sorry to hear that man. I have faith in you though. You've faced worse before and come out on the other side laughing :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie flies in one Lair window and out another at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed laughing at the funny pics posted and SHOUTING:**

Aloha (hi and bye) wolf, Hugo, jumper, Lith, Mozz, writer, and Grem!!

• Advertisement

Bye Swannie!! Don't forget to close the window after ya!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement