Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh dear, I think I've offended Mozz by poo-pooing her suggestions :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Hugo and Mozz..

I think you should type in a random search to youtube. You might land some comedy that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Links234 wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry probably just tired, it is late on a Sunday. Monday morning if you want to get technical. Which I don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Links234 wrote: »

Naw you haven't. I am just wrecked tired and it's late. Working two days in a busy kitchen does wear you out like! As I said I am out! Night!

Right, I think I know what to watch! I've still not seen How To Train Your Dragon, so... maybe that or Paranorman.

• Advertisement

If you enjoy How To Train Your Dragon the second one is pretty good too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I wanna go see Shaun the sheep.

I thought I was alone in my secret shame.

I saw Shaun the Sheep for the first time at the Airport Hilton, I was very tired and just kinda dozed through it, but that damn theme tune stuck with me for the day after that.

I thought I was alone in my secret shame.

Nope not at all. I love that studio.. The attention to detail in the background is enough to get me to watch anything they do twice.

• Advertisement

I have a young niece and she wanted to watch it. I was actually laughing at loud at some parts. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Cy I'm starting to worry. It would only be used on snow right?

They also great at weeding gardens

And defending us from invading aliens.... Ahem..

Could you even call that a garden afterwards? :D

EDIT: I'm going to leave ye all in peace, look after yourselves.

Got my hot water bottle, lemsip and all ready for bed, so nai nai folks ;)

Night all. *stands sentry duty over lair*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

If history tells us anything it tells us that a one-manned sentry is ineffective!

Haha nice one catallus, how are ya?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Great! All is good :)

But I'm going to bed now :(

Sleep well I'll call ya when it's your turn for sentry duty!. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

Thanks for the welcome in the other thread, Grem :) So what does everyone get up to this time of night instead of sleep?

Same as any other time of day, talk sh1te and drink coffee!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

Also cheers for the welcome, I've old an old episode of house then two old mentalist to watch after that I plan on watching the new episode of the walking dead which should take me till breakfast :D

I love House. For some reason I can't bring myself to rewatch it so I sold my box sets. Chase is very pleasing on the eye lol :)

Oh I loved House too, but yes it was a once only view for me also.. Currently following the Ncis stuff and person of interest..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

am still up, think tonight is going to be an all nighter

Anyone else watching suits or the good wife? I feel suits isn't the same with Mike not working for Harvey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

I love House. For some reason I can't bring myself to rewatch it so I sold my box sets. Chase is very pleasing on the eye lol :)

I've watched it all start to finish twice, last series was poor enough but was nice to wrap it up, loved seasons 3,4,5. All the Amber stuff was excellent. I tend to gravitate towards programs like them. I watch elementary and love sherlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

Seems I have been given direction to stumble across this thread as well.
    Hi all.

• Advertisement

Hi incrisis! Lots of new people tonight...? Or is it normally this way?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement