Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have to go back to watch the good wife, I got distracted somewhere and now I'm a boxset addict so can't be doing with waiting a week anymore. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

incrisis wrote: »
    Seems I have been given direction to stumble across this thread as well.
    Hi all.

Welcome

WHAT is your name?
    WHAT is your quest?
    WHAT is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

:D

Mython python joke in case ur worried.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi incrisis! Lots of new people tonight...? Or is it normally this way?

Nope, it usually doesn't happen like this.. Ye had me very busy like a Friday check in at a hotel! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

Hi incrisis! Lots of new people tonight...? Or is it normally this way?

Hi Scrim..
    Not sure, only just found this forum and it seems lots are awake and active so thought I would join up. It seems to be a place for people with a varying shift pattern.. :)

Welcome

WHAT is your name?
    WHAT is your quest?

Haha lair approved I think. A good monty quote never goes astray..

• Advertisement

Welcome

WHAT is your name?
    WHAT is your quest?

Most people call me Incy.
    My quest is to find the holy grail and drink from its depths.
    I am pretty sure this parrot is dead.

Was your mother a Hamster and did your father smell of elderberries?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

not normally like this, with 3 new people joining us in a very short period of time...but yay :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

I feel like yerman on the bus saying 'I don't know what a tracker mortgage is'

I've never seen Monty python... The shame!

Hey Writer, thank feck you're here.. I'm wrecked legging it back and forth!

incrisis wrote: »
    Most people call me Incy.
    My quest is to find the holy grail and drink from its depths.
    I am pretty sure this parrot is dead.

Was your mother a Hamster and did your father smell of elderberries?

Ha ha she sure was. I made a monthy python reference the other day and the people didnt get it made me feel a bit old they need to educate themselves properly

• Advertisement

Haven't seen it in years and years. That now goes on list of stuff to watch next time I have a few days off together.. Thanks Myth..

Ha ha she sure was. I made a monthy python reference the other day and the people didnt get it made me feel a bit old they need to educate themselves properly

I know that feeling . :(
    Luckily I can still be in with the youths given my partner is 16 years younger than me.

I feel like yerman on the bus saying 'I don't know what a tracker mortgage is'

I've never seen Monty python... The shame!

It was a sketch show from the 70s and then the made 3 movies they are brilliant if you like that kind of humour. John Cleese was prob the most famous of them he was the main dude in fawlty towers

Hey Writer, thank feck you're here.. I'm wrecked legging it back and forth!

sorry about that, was reading another part of boards earlier, seems like it's busy tonight :) I would be too grem! you working tonight?

How are all the new people tonight?:)

Hey I'm just glad I was here to greet our new people.. I've to go and do some work away from computer shortly and they could have felt ignored.

That's who I felt like speaking of john cleese, stavros from fawlty towers hahaha :D

It was a sketch show from the 70s and then the made 3 movies they are brilliant if you like that kind of humour. John Cleese was prob the most famous of them he was the main dude in fawlty towers

Oh god, John Cleese! I can barely watch fawlty towers. Very funny but unbearably cringeworthy :D

Hey I'm just glad I was here to greet our new people.. I've to go and do some work away from computer shortly and they could have felt ignored.

That's who I felt like speaking of john cleese, stavros from fawlty towers hahaha :D

that's true, did a grand job:) hope the work is going ok for you.. relaxing here in bed

Yeah all well here.. Will be back in half an hour or so.. Few bits to do here for the morning people coming on to site..

Oh god, John Cleese! I can barely watch fawlty towers. Very funny but unbearably cringeworthy :D

This should get you started a link to the parrot sketch one of my favs

Yeah all well here.. Will be back in half an hour or so.. Few bits to do here for the morning people coming on to site..

good stuff:)

• Advertisement

This should get you started a link to the parrot sketch one of my favs

Ah fecking iPod won't play it, will have a look in the morning

Right, think its time I tried for a little more sleep. Up in 90 mins time and long day ahead. Night all, thanks for the company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Python's out again? Gonna have to start calling everyone Bruce then.

Just finished watching How To Train Your Dragon. That hit the spot

Is there a monty python thread somewhere on here I wonder..

More java needed..

*brews a large pot for anyone landing in lair this morning*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Who mentioned coffee.....

Double for me please ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Taltos wrote: »
    Who mentioned coffee.....

Double for me please ;)

double-espresso.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

NOM!!!

Thanks Swannie. They were yum!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Taltos wrote: »
    NOM!!!

Thanks Swannie. They were yum!

Had my java fix a bit earlier. Half past bewitching Pacific now and I am still bright-eyed and bushy tailed. :eek:

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning all! o/

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

\m/

happy MONDAY nocers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement