Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cgh wrote: »
    \m/

happy MONDAY nocers
    Booooooooooooooo!!!!! :P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What does Ted say to Mondays ...

Feic off Monday.

May do up a Father Jack-esque meme later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

omg the hozier goodie bag that I won ......2 months ago has finally turned up!:D I got a poster and t-shirt

omg the hozier goodie bag that I won ......2 months ago has finally turned up!:D I got a poster and t-shirt
    amazing what happens when you threaten a delivery guy with cyberwolf :pac::pac:

SW wrote: »
    amazing what happens when you threaten a delivery guy with cyberwolf :pac::pac:

very true:pac: very glad it did arrive, even though very late. I was really beginning to wonder would it ever arrive!

• Advertisement

very true:pac: very glad it did arrive, even though very late. I was really beginning to wonder would it ever arrive!
    indeed. 2 months is quite the wait.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On my phone this is page 404 hah are we not found?

SW wrote: »
    indeed. 2 months is quite the wait.

true, i know now to not enter (said) company competitions in future

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon noclets.

I am sorry I came across as a bit of a crank last night, I am just going under a bit of pressure again. I have to work like a dog (for free) and I have a pile of assignments from college to finish up. I just tend to be on the grouchy side of things as of late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

MT,

have a coke and a smile.....

not easy when pressure and stress take over.

keep the good side out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Watched AC/DC's opening medley from The Grammy's, and mother of god the crowd were so sterile and lifeless, think the only people i saw excited to see AC/DC were Dave Grohl, Katy Perry, & Lady Gaga.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Ace Ventura or The Mask.
    Gotta love Jim Carrey. The man is a legend IMO. :D

Just caught up on the thread there now. Three new people! Welcome along, and enjoy! :D

I got a free latte today. :D

Also, we seem to be getting a lot of interesting and odd cases in work lately. I absolutely love my job, I really do. I'm going to be so sad to leave.

Bit disappointed Hozier didn't win his Grammy last night. Maybe the song was too controversial. Quite glad that Sam Smith did (really) well though, I like him.

How's everyone? :)

I have a bit of a headache, had it since late last night. Wrecking me so it is :/

Any chance you're dehydrated Mozz?

Oh my.. Hozier looked very well indeed last night. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Greetings nocturnal-beings. Think it's the first day in about 5/6 weeks that I don't feel the need to complain about it being cold hah!

I haz to download program for Course I'm doing and it won't download. It's driving me crazy. :/

How is one and all today :)

Any chance you're dehydrated Mozz?

Oh my.. Hozier looked very well indeed last night. ;)

Naw girl, I drink water by the bucket load :pac: Seems to have gone away a little bit now though. Might help if I actually sat down and had a proper meal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Your story is class in the TLL Thread mozz. Had meant to ask how ye met actually. :)

am so tired:o

if i don't sleep good tonight I'm gonna cry!

on the brighter side, just watched the first show of 'better call saul' very impressed :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

am so tired:o
    Hi writer. I bet you aren't as tyred as this poor little fox:

154845.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

hqdefault.jpg

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi writer. I bet you aren't as tyred as this poor little fox:

154845.jpg

aww he's cute:D I'd say I'm not to far off, could sleep anywhere at this point. Haven't slept property in a few weeks and getting to the real stupid point of tiredness, put my bread in the fridge this morning :o The things that stress does hey?

Anyway enough whining from me, how are you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

...how are you?
    Just grand thanks writer. Still have to do my 1-page, but it's only morning Pacific. Hope you get sleep and feel better.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Naw girl, I drink water by the bucket load  Seems to have gone away a little bit now though. Might help if I actually sat down and had a proper meal!

I'd say having some food might help. You sound a bit like me, sometimes in work I forget to eat.. :o

Aloha Lair (hi and bye). Got a meeting to attend.

Your story is class in the TLL Thread mozz. Had meant to ask how ye met actually. 
    Just checked it out because I saw this.

Mozz, that's such a lovely story! I wish something like that would happen to me, honestly. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey peeps.

Know how you feel writer.

I've been the same. 1 decent night sleep, 4 bad night. Repeat ad infinitum

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. This waking up lark is super overrated...

*ponders mixing coffee and monster*

how's Monday going for you all?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Morning all. This waking up lark is super overrated...

*ponders mixing coffee and monster*

how's Monday going for you all?

Been there done that :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

My partner still gets baffled by how I don't feel tired after little to no sleep.
    I woke up at 03:30 Yesterday, had a nap on the sofa from 22:00 to 23:30 last night, woke up, watched a few films, read some forums, joined this forum... fell asleep on the sofa at 06:00, woke up at 08:00 and haven't been to bed yet and most likely won't be going to bed until the early hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement