Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's some pretty broken up sleep,but if it works for you, what harm.. I'm somewhat similar, napping and waking back and forth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning all. This waking up lark is super overrated...

*ponders mixing coffee and monster*

how's Monday going for you all?

Sounds a dangerous combo there Grem.

incrisis wrote: »
    My partner still gets baffled by how I don't feel tired after little to no sleep.
    I woke up at 03:30 Yesterday, had a nap on the sofa from 22:00 to 23:30 last night, woke up, watched a few films, read some forums, joined this forum... fell asleep on the sofa at 06:00, woke up at 08:00 and haven't been to bed yet and most likely won't be going to bed until the early hours.

Hey Incy, welcome to the Lair.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

My sleeping pattern is non existent, always worked shifts so haven't ever been able to have a set time for going to bed.
    I am currently working four on, four off.... two days of 06:00 to 18:00 followed by two nights of 18:00 to 06:00 .. given that I am naturally nocturnal, on my days off I end up staying awake all night and sleeping for a few hours in the day. The night before I start my first day shift I rarely sleep.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Hey Incy, welcome to the Lair.

Hi Ted, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Something's different here, just can't figure it out.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Place is a bit too normal.

**jumps up & starts swinging from the chandaliers**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lith confuzzled?.

That sounds like the shift cycle from hell Inc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Place does seem to be undergoing a bout of sanity though an increase in puns has me hopeful for the future. Hello to the new members, how's it going?

Place does seem to be undergoing a bout of sanity though an increase in puns has me hopeful for the future. Hello to the new members, how's it going?

Get your puns out for the boys.

:cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah it must be the influx of new people recently, that's why the place is so different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello peeps :)

Hiya Paws.. :)

How are my noccers?
    *giggles and runs*

:D

I love this place.

Dunno about yours but my noccers are grand :p

:D

I love this place.

Dunno about yours but my noccers are grand :p

Need a second opinion?

:p

That sounds like the shift cycle from hell Inc.

It is much better than some I have done in the past...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

evening everyone ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hows the form pals?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Need a second opinion?

:p

:eek: :p

• Advertisement

Hi Links and Seph.. You still dying Links?

:eek: :p

Yep, after that PM I agree they are grand.

**PM may not exist**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hi Links and Seph.. You still dying Links?

Ah not dying Grem, but this cold is still ticking over, way longer than it should, still hacking up. Feeling a bit down as well, but spoke to herself on skype this morning, so there's that :)

:pac:

Ah nice one Links, that was my next question..

I kinda want to high-five Ted at the moment.. Lordy this place brings out something in me!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Love this show! The music is also awesome!

I kinda want to high-five Ted at the moment.. Lordy this place brings out something in me!.

Heehee.

think most of us are fans of gutter humour here.

Brings out your wild side :)

Brings out your wild side :)

Much wilder and I'll be feral!

• Advertisement

Much wilder and I'll be feral!

Ohhh my :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement