Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*whispers* Hugo, we got a blank canvas to work on here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening everyone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*puts on a tinfoil hat for the craic*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

yay, snow is cleared again! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT SNOWING AGAIN?! THIS IS SOME SERIOUS ************* ********** BULL**** UP IN THIS ROOSTER HOOVERING CITY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

*laughs manically*
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening everyone.

Hey MT! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Mozz!.

Rooster hoovering?

yay, snow is cleared again! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT SNOWING AGAIN?! THIS IS SOME SERIOUS ************* ********** BULL**** UP IN THIS ROOSTER HOOVERING CITY!

I think you should consider moving Wolfie. I hear the Caribbean is wonderful..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I didn't! Pure luck! :cool::D
    It's the hat isn't it, the source of all your power.
    So Grem, what is this place?
    Evening everyone.
    Hey Mozz hows the form today?

Hi Mozz!.

Rooster hoovering?

Hi Grem, how's things?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi Mozz!.

Rooster hoovering?

Another name for a rooster is......... and what hoovers do.

• Advertisement

I think you should consider moving Wolfie. I hear the Caribbean is wonderful..

The ****ing snow would probably follow me.

?

Hey Mozz hows the form today?

Not too bad. Had my Mother in Laws memorial mass tonight so got to spend sometime with the rest of the inlaws. Wasn't too bad.
    The ****ing snow would probably follow me.

Take one of my dragons, they might fight the snow for you!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

Night pals o/

Night Seph!

Not too bad. Had my Mother in Laws memorial mass tonight so got to spend sometime with the rest of the inlaws. Wasn't too bad.
    Well I'm glad there wasn't drama or bad feelings anyway. I'm sorry if that comes across as a strange response, I'm just not sure what to say.
    Night pals o/
    Night Seph.

Well I'm glad there wasn't drama or bad feelings anyway. I'm sorry if that comes across as a strange response, I'm just not sure what to say.

Nah that came across grand to me man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I hold Thin Lizzy in high regards, but Anthrax did a damn good job covering 1 of my favourite Lizzy songs :D

Evening Lith!

Another name for a rooster is......... and what hoovers do.

Oh my giblets I love it!!

Morning Hugo

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Morning Hugo

How's our fave 90s child? :)

How's our fave 90s child? :)

Firing on all cylinders here.

Ara I don't really expect anyone to say anything. It's just one of them things.

Firing on all cylinders here.

Am glad to hear it my friend :)

Ara I don't really expect anyone to say anything. It's just one of them things.
    I know it wasn't expected I just felt that I should say something. Even if eloquence fails at the more serious moments, a bit of support generally doesn't go amiss.

Am glad to hear it my friend :)

Gracias kind sir, how's our own fine gent this morning?

Oh my giblets I love it!!

I call that highbrow cursing

Gracias kind sir, how's our own fine gent this morning?

Not too bad here man thanks.

Anything mad planned for the week?

Currently listening to plutonic dust.. Boom!.

• Advertisement

Not too bad here man thanks.

Anything mad planned for the week?

All good at Casa de Stiglitz then, nothing planned for the week, but i do have world domination penciled in for next week, care to join?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement