Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*high fives Mozz*
    Bloody nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Indeed it was :D Puns they're so much fun :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I thought Grem and I were the only ones.

Oh is that the time? Whoops. Have to go, look after yourselves, it's been fun. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fact.. Nicely played indeed Mozz.. You doing ok this weather?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Night Aaron!

Yeah I am doing all right now. Got a mid term coming up so it'll help alleviate that pressure I am under. How's things with you Grem?

• Advertisement

Not so bad, pressure is deadly.. All ok here.. Just goin day to day mostly.. Have a few things pending and when I can get them scheduled in I can start forward again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

just took a late night walk, now listening to jazz covers of Ghibli songs. gonna grab a quick shower then probably head bedwards

Hmm. Some people manage to do cool things and I'm here at work eating spuds.

The beats speakers ad that's coming up on here looks kinda dodgy to me.. Am I alone in that?.

Ah I don't think I'm up to anything cool at all :o

• Advertisement

I was just feeling a bit bumpkin for a second, with me tay and spuds. ;)

Think I just got my energy back, so I'm changing the bedclothes at 4am. hurrah for late night energy spike! kinda :o

I just watched a video of two hamsters on a date.. It was many, many levels of squee. :o

Here's some more squee for you ;)

It's almost like you want me to go home and grow into my couch! Haven't done a random youtube marathon in ages though.. Hmm.

I what? :o

I'm away to bed, gonna get a cup of tea and figure out what to watch before snoozing. Maybe another episode of From The New World?

Haha

I don't know that show so I'll Google it shortly, got to go mess with some machines and stuff now. ;)

It's the anime show I've been watching, the one I said was really dark and quite unsettling :eek: Might watch something lighter tonight

Also!

YN4PQ.jpg

Enjoy the rest of your night Grem ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey folks.

Mornin Ted, coffee?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

I have only just realised it is almost 6am ... been far too busy watching the WWE network and checking out bed for suspicious stains with a UV light.

Hey Gremmers.

I think I'll pass on the coffee right now.

You keeping the show on the road?

Hi Incrisis, I would be terrified to have a uv light in my place.

Yeah Ted, well just about. I derail easily!. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

incrisis wrote: »
    I have only just realised it is almost 6am ... been far too busy watching the WWE network and checking out bed for suspicious stains with a UV light.
    Lith, we have a fellow wrestling fan in the Lair! Rejoice!

Find anything interesting with black light Incy

One hour to go.. Oh it'll stretch I can feel it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning Noccers

Evening Cgh. Just thinking about heading for the cot. Long few stints at work..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

make sure you have a clean nappy on getting into the Cot lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Lith, we have a fellow wrestling fan in the Lair! Rejoice!

HUZZAH, we're now 3 wrestling fans strong in the noc forum, our ranks will expand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement