Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Howdy folks.

This week is dragging.

Uphill battle & that hill is slippy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You're halfway Ted, coffee?.

You're halfway Ted, coffee?.

What kinda daft question is that!!!!!

:P

Of course

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That'll do.. *sticks on extra brew*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy grem and ted:)

Random question, is it weird for a company to have no email address or phone number, postal address?

• Advertisement

Not great marketing having no obvious contact info.. Have you tried google directories?

Not great marketing having no obvious contact info.. Have you tried google directories?

i havent actually, where would i find that?

I mis-titled that but http://directories.ie/

I mis-titled that but http://directories.ie/

thanks for that:) In uk though, i think

Well i'm sure there's .co.uk job too!

• Advertisement

Well i'm sure there's .co.uk job too!

no joy sadly:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

no joy sadly:(

Have you tried googling the company?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I hate snow

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Have you tried googling the company?

i have ye, not much comes up except links to their fb and twitter, which they're very bad responding to questions etc

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

ANT-MAN Trailer :D

I think it could be the hit of the summer, obviously it'll have post Age Of Ultron hanging over it, but i've a feeling it'll be a good movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Hey Nocs, figure I owe ye the post at least: For the second time I'm leaving boards, permanently this time. I have barely any time these days, so social media platforms are being cut (my tumblr is going too! :O). I just want you all to know this was without question my favourite forum on boards, and you are the best crowd I've ever gotten into online.

See Ya,
    Doc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fare thee well Doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I don't like closed accounts :(

Bye Doctor Strange. Pleasure knowing you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I don't like closed accounts :(

I'll never leave ya xPPx! :)

Doctor Strange closing his account, and a Doctor Strange film being released next year, coincidence i think not :pac:

On a more serious note, it sucks that ya have to close your account doc, but i'm sure we'll see you back here among the madness under some new username when you got the time again.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Doctor Strange closing his account, and a Doctor Strange film being released next year, coincidence i think not :pac:

On a more serious note, it sucks that ya have to close your account doc, but i'm sure we'll see you back here among the madness under some new username when you got the time again.

+1

It would be great to have you back again!

I'll never leave ya xPPx! 
    Better not!

No more Nocs leaving!

I'm in agony :'(

There is nothing worse than seeing a poster close their account due to reality biting them in behind/circumstances beyond their control.

I'm in agony :'(

*gently hugs*

*gently hugs*
    Thank you :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

No more Nocs leaving!
    What about Nocs S-N-E-A-K-I-N-G in Paws? :eek:

**Swannie hides in Lair corner under invisibility cloak**

Black Swan wrote:
    What about Nocs S-N-E-A-K-I-N-G in Paws? 
    That's fine :)

Heyo Swan :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ahoy Paws, Hugo, Lith, and Angron! :D

this is like a family in here at this stage.

Advise for any range of topics.

• Advertisement

oh no doc:( i hope you come back soon when time allows

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement