Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey boys & girls.

I have no idea what was going on for the past few pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey boys & girls.

Me neither Ted. I thought it best to keep my mouth shut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hey boys & girls.

We got talking about wrestling and a match broke out in the Lair. I was the more than fair Referee and everyone else was fighting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hey boys & girls.

It was a pro-wrestling match for the PW Lair Title. All scripted obviously :p

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    It was a pro-wrestling match for the PW Lair Title. All scripted obviously :p
    Even the part where everyone started hitting me in the face?! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Even the part where everyone started hitting me in the face?! :mad:
    Not our fault you can't sell for crap!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Not our fault you can't sell for crap!
    That's okay. The Doctors put me back together better than ever.

wwe-ref.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

incrisis wrote: »
    Two, the story behind getting them is quite funny.

Apart from having seven snakes, two bearded dragons and a tortoise, my partner decided he wanted some sun beetles, he has had them before but they only last a few weeks....
    You buy them as grubs online and wait for them to hatch. When the parcel arrived he sent me a message at work because when he opened the tub there were scorpions in them, he nearly shat himself. After a bit of a discussion as to how they happened to be scorpions rather than sun beetle grubs and asking some of our friends if they had got them for him because he had been chatting about getting one, they all said they hadn't, I asked him if he had accidentally ordered them when drunk.... turns out he had... :)

hehe :D

Are they manageable ?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

hehe :D

Are they manageable ?

They don't require much effort to keep, get the set up right for them and chuck them a cricket once a week or so.
    They don't really like being handled so they are best off left alone.

We got talking about wrestling and a match broke out in the Lair. I was the more than fair Referee and everyone else was fighting.

Are you trying to say you had no involvement in the wanton destruction of property here today?

• Advertisement

They don't require much effort to keep, get the set up right for them and chuck them a cricket once a week or so.
    Only need to be fed once a week and don't like company? Sounds like my ideal pet.
    Are you trying to say you had no involvement in the wanton destruction of property here today?
    I tried to stop them and was severely injured. Repeatedly.
    C'mon Ted, you can trust me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohhhh I'd say you'd get a stab with its stinger if you tried D:

He was the ringleader ted along with young 93 :D

C'mon Ted, you can trust me.

I kinda did, but then Seph put forward a good point
    Ohhhh I'd you'd get a stab with its stinger if you tried D:

Only need to be fed once a week and don't like company? Sounds like my ideal pet.

You also rarely see them because they spend a lot of time buried.
    Ohhhh I'd you'd get a stab with its stinger if you tried D:

They can be pretty feisty..

Me and mr cool were just minding our own business when all of a sudden cool gets hit over the head with a metal chair and then all hell broke loose :O

Liar AND a traitor, how could you Seph! *Shakes fist*
    Revenge will be. . . eventually. Probably.
    I kinda did, but then Seph put forward a good point
    Ah now you've known me long enough. I mean it's been over three weeks, you'll hardly believe him just because you know him longer.
    You also rarely see them because they spend a lot of time buried.

They can be pretty feisty..
    Have you ever been stung?

Liar AND a traitor, how could you Seph! *Shakes fist*
    Revenge will be. . . eventually. Probably.

Ah now you've known me long enough. I mean it's been over three weeks, you'll hardly believe him just because you know him longer.

Seph knows better than to lie to me.

**Hides keys to Belfast lager stash behind back**

I haven't and hopefully never will.... they are only small at the moment but from chatting to other people who have them, they can grow to around 6 inches long... :O

Seph knows better than to lie to me.

**Hides keys to Belfast lager stash behind back**
    I see how it is. Let the new guy take the fall. You all think you're so clever. You haven't seen the last of me!
    I haven't and hopefully never will.... they are only small at the moment but from chatting to other people who have them, they can grow to around 6 inches long... :O
    Jayzus, might want to get into the habit of disabling the internet when the OH goes on a bender, who knows what could end up arriving to the house. :pac:

I see how it is. Let the new guy take the fall. You all think you're so clever. You haven't seen the last of me!

Bit of an extreme way of looking at it.

• Advertisement

Bit of an extreme way of looking at it.
    I'm in a dramatic mood. :D

Mother of god :O

Belfast lager

My precious............

Jayzus, might want to get into the habit of disabling the internet when the OH goes on a bender, who knows what could end up arriving to the house. :pac:

I have already told him that if he does it again I will change his paypal password and hide his bank card.... :)
    Mother of god :O

I am more worried about being nipped/stung by an adult scorpion than I am being bitten by one of our 8ft snakes.

I have already told him that if he does it again I will change his paypal password and hide his bank card.... :)

I am more worried about being nipped/stung by an adult scorpion than I am being bitten by one of our 8ft snakes.

Makes mental note not to break into Incy's house

I dont blame ya lol I wouldn't want them roaming around the house free either :D

Probably end up being the victim of a sting operation! Hahahaha. Get it? Sting?

It will be fine, our AkitaXAlsatian will show you around, after she has licked you to within an inch of your life .... :)
    I dont blame ya lol I wouldn't want them roaming around the house free either :D

If they ever escape I will be wearing some tough gloves and brandishing a bat.

Probably end up being the victim of a sting operation! Hahahaha. Get it? Sting?

Ohhhh aaron *facepalm*

LOL :D

• Advertisement

Ohhhh aaron *facepalm*

LOL :D
    I can't hear you over all the booing. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement