Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You're a star Paws

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    hey Writer

Got anymore there for a weary Ted?
    Hey there, how goes it?

A small thank you.

Thank_you_small_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800
    OK :) *slides cup of hot chocolate to aaron*

Hi writer :)

how's everyone?

Going ok over here, slept like a log last night for the first time in weeks, yay:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Skips into Lair and looks about to see what's the haps. Hummmmmmmmm...?

how's everyone?

Going ok over here, slept like a log last night for the first time in weeks, yay:D

Tell me your secret to get that !!!

Oh, hey Swanster :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Taltos wrote: »
    No hot choccie for me - kicks in my sugar (chocolate) cravings and I am being good.

Any corn cakes?
    Will these do?

exps32218_SD1193247D64.jpg
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Skips into Lair and looks about to see what's the haps. Hummmmmmmmm...?
    Hey Swan how goes life in the fast lane?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Ted! Taking break from work and stumbled into Lair.

Hi Ted! Taking break from work and stumbled into Lair.

How do you manage to squeeze work into your day.

Between mischief in here & camping out in the local java house

Will these do?
    Swannie quickly grabs one! What a virtual yummmmmmy jumper! :D
    Hey Swan how goes life in the fast lane?
    Sunny 23 with 2 knot breeze. Finished my tea, but it's not keeping me wake at work. Must have java!!!

How do you manage to squeeze work into your day.
    Whoa! My boss asked me the same thing the other day! You must be psychic Ted! :eek:
    Between mischief in here & camping out in the local java house
    Not enough mischief Ted, and will be camping later today after work.

Swannie quickly grabs one! What a virtual yummmmmmy jumper! :D

Sunny 23 with 2 knot breeze. Finished my tea, but it's not keeping me wake at work. Must have java!!!

Work away it's just you and Taltos for those. Everyone else is on chocolate. :p
    Time to slow down if you can't even keep up with yourself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

There are some proper numpties out on the road... Just been to the shop and while waiting at the traffic lights a car came across the junction just as the lights were changing for that way... it is one of those junctions that has the lights where you have to stop and the lights on the other side of the junction facing you ... so he stopped at the red light that is across the junction and sat there, the lights for our way went green and the car in front of me turned left but had to stop because of the other car, forcing the rest of us to drive around them two so that we could go the way we wanted...

WTime to slow down if you can't even keep up with yourself!
    No way jumper. Time to speeeeeeeeed up!

**Swannie quickly chases tail!!**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Tell me your secret to get that !!!

I'm not sure to be honest really, think it was after thinking about things for a long time and not sleeping much, my body was in pain and eventually couldnt handle it, so I think i just crashed. Think I slept about 17 hours so badly needed it :D

hiya black swan:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Cheers aaron.
    Someone made the mistake of congratulating me on something in work today before I'd had my 1st double Americano. They left me alone after that until lunchtime... :)

Believe it or not I've cut back. 10 + cups a day was resulting in hand shakes and a temper Bruce Banner would be proud of.

Hey Swannie - what's your poison today?

incrisis wrote: »
    There are some proper numpties out on the road...

My solution for numpties out on the road...

M1A1-Bagdad-RunningOver.jpg

My solution for numpties out on the road...

I need to get me one....

incrisis wrote: »
    There are some proper numpties out on the road
    Please say someone had the decency to gesture wildly at them or beep the horn?
    No way jumper. Time to speeeeeeeeed up!

**Swannie quickly chases tail!!**
    Swannie nooooooooo! * Gets blown across room in following tornado.*
    Cheers aaron.
    Someone made the mistake of congratulating me on something in work today before I'd had my 1st double Americano. They left me alone after that until lunchtime... :)

Believe it or not I've cut back. 10 + cups a day was resulting in hand shakes and a temper Bruce Banner would be proud of.
    No worries, I've made enough of the Lair angry between breaking stuff, fixing fights and terrible puns. Need to keep someone on side. :D I would not be a morning person either. Aaron smash! If not left alone until after breakfast.

That covers numpties in general too.

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

coffee_hulk.jpg

Um just without the hair ;)

Hey now Taltos, what did I tell you about taking photos of me without my consent !

• Advertisement

hiya black swan:D
    Hey writer. Got my 1-page already today. After work I plan to join friends at javahouse and chill. You?
    Hey Swannie - what's your poison today?
    Afraid I need double espresso Taltos so that I can get up to SuperSonicSwannieSpeed. Would stall and crash on tea only.

***wooop wooop****

Go on Super Mario :D

Swannie nooooooooo! * Gets blown across room in following tornado.*
    You're lucky jumper that I have not had java today!! It would have been a force 5 with it! :eek:

Um just without the hair ;)
    So like this?
    CTeCi.jpeg
    You're lucky jumper that I have not had java today!! It would have been a force 5 with it! :eek:
    Doesn't make the walls any softer. . .

Please say someone had the decency to gesture wildly at them or beep the horn?

Everyone was being very polite about it from what I could tell... I am sure that would have been different if it had been rush hour..

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.
    Awwwwwwwwwwww Ted, not even for sushi?

**Swannie puts away swords**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening.... pals

Hugo-mon

\o/

Aloha Hugo.

Oops! Time to get back to work and earn my keep. Chat with ye all later. Bye for now. Mischief Managed!

**Swannie goes POOF!**

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hugo-mon

\o/

Ted-mon! \o/ :D
    Aloha Hugo.

Oops! Time to get back to work and earn my keep. Chat with ye all later. Bye for now. Mischief Managed!

**Swannie goes POOF!**

Oh right! *runs off bawling*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement