Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yeah loads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I tried that Stonewell cider. Wasn't too shabby.

Yeah, that's nice. They had Henney's cider in Aldi before Christmas, got a couple of bottles for herself. Westons is good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, that's nice. They had Henney's cider in Aldi before Christmas, got a couple of bottles for herself. Westons is good too.

I must look out for them. Thanks. :)

Sandvich time :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howdy people

Howdy Wolfster ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya Links?

Not too bad, feel like I'm finally getting over this nasty cold :D Got my energy back last night, and been bouncing around today all happy and awesome :D

Tonight I am listening to Nightmare :)

Quiet out in here tonight?

• Advertisement

Drifting in and out here.

I'll probably head bedwards soon ;)

Laters wolfie

Pleasant slumbers Links

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not even 24 hours offline and nearly twenty pages to catch up with here!. Anyway morning all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Miss G.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Ted, how are you this humpday?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Hump Day Lair!

camel.jpg

Camel looks cute shocker!

Good evening ladies.

Happy Hump Day.

Working from home today so have a short commute.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Camel looks cute shocker!
    Indeed Grem. Hi to ye.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Good evening ladies.

Happy Hump Day.

Working from home today so have a short commute.
    Ted walks from bed to desk to kitchen for snack to desk to bed for break to desk to kitchen for snack to desk to bed crawling under covers and calls it a day. :D

• Advertisement

Working again later, so couch and telly day for me..

Working again later, so couch and telly day for me..
    **Swannie Fedespressos java, biscuits, and fluffy pillow to Grem**

Black Swan wrote: »
    Indeed Grem. Hi to ye.

Ted walks from bed to desk to kitchen for snack to desk to bed for break to desk to kitchen for snack to desk to bed crawling under covers and calls it a day. :D

Sssshhh !!!! :eek:

This is an open forum.

Sssshhh !!!! :eek:

This is an open forum.
    **Swannie throws Harry Potter invisibility cloak over Ted. Stands by his hidden form, with wings in pockets, shuffling feet, whistling, and practicing innocent look**

**Swannie Fedespressos java, biscuits, and fluffy pillow to Grem**

Couldn't have gathered anything better for me thanks Swannie :pac:

**Swannie throws Harry Potter invisibility cloak over Ted. Stands by his hidden form, with wings in pockets, shuffling feet, whistling, and practicing innocent look**

Would you accept payment in java if you can do that all day ?

Would you accept payment in java if you can do that all day ?
    In magic beans Ted? My precious! My precious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ahhh coffee.....

cgh wrote: »
    ahhh coffee.....

cgh says the magic word! Happy Hump Day cgh! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

indeed.....

happy day of the hump.

Ive a lovely Nes****** coffee here.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement