Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

664d9933-c1b3-4c8d-a7a6-2537e6a9cfb5_zpsd56078b7.jpg~original

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hi there Grid! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hey there fella's :D

Hey there fella's :D

Ahoyhoy Seph! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just realised I've never actually received a card for this upcoming hallmark thing. Hmm.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hugo o/ hows the form?
    Just realised I've never actually received a card for this upcoming hallmark thing. Hmm.

That may change this year grem ;)

*Hugs* I got one but it was a cruel joke.
    Hugo o/ hows the form?

Not too shabby man thanks. How's the main man?

*Hugs* I got one but it was a cruel joke.

Not too shabby man thanks. How's the main man?

Not bad thanks, got a bit of freight earlier the wifi wasnt working :eek: but it was working through an ethernet cable but its back now thank god :D

Not bad thanks, got a bit of freight earlier the wifi wasnt working :eek: but it was working through an ethernet cable but its back now thank god :D

Don't scare me like that Seph!

Don't scare me like that Seph!

When my brother was resetting it he hit the wifi button instead of the power button

*facepalm*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hello everyone, how are ye?

When my brother was resetting it he hit the wifi button instead of the power button

*facepalm*

A mistake we could all make!

Hello everyone, how are ye?

Hey Aaron! :)

Hey Aaron! :)

Hey Hugo! Im posting from my phone. Isnt technology wonderful?

Hi Aaron o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Aaron, hope all is well..

Seph, that's not one bit creepy at all at all!

Hi Aaron, hope all is well..

Seph, that's not one bit creepy at all at all!

*kicks dirt*

Damnit

Hey Seph, how are you today?

Howdy Grem, staying out of trouble? If you say no I wont believe you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

More maternally incestuous snow! I hate my life!

More maternally incestuous snow! I hate my life!

Ok I get this one after being so slow on the last one! You must be wondering about snowmageddon at this point.

Aaron, I'm captain cranky today so I'm bound to get myself in bother..

• Advertisement

Hey Hugo! Im posting from my phone. Isnt technology wonderful?

anigif_enhanced-29489-1407159049-4_preview.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Highbrow cussing is easy to understand isn't it Grem? Best part is I can use it in front of my sister's children and they have no idea what I am saying.

Sorry to hear that Grem. *Bear hug*

Hugo you're looking much younger these days do you moisturise?

Hugo you're looking much younger these days do you moisturise?

You charmer, you! :D

You charmer, you! :D

Always Hugo, you get away with more that way. ;-)

Looking forward to the weekend anyone?

Any plans for it pals?

Any plans for it pals?

Pooping myself man! :D:o

Might have a few quiet pints Friday night to make up for missing birthday pints last week, then I'm working. Exciting I am!!

Might have a few quiet pints Friday night to make up for missing birthday pints last week, then I'm working. Exciting I am!!

You are exciting Grem! :)

• Advertisement

I think some of the people I know are trying to organise a singles night. Probably give it a miss though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement