Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I think some of the people I know are trying to organise a singles night. Probably give it a miss though.

We could all crash it together and go home separately! ;):D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Might have a few quiet pints Friday night to make up for missing birthday pints last week, then I'm working. Exciting I am!!

Was it your birthday or someone elses?
    Pooping myself man! :D:o

Planning on watching a scary movie? :D
    I think some of the people I know are trying to organise a singles night. Probably give it a miss though.

You should go and pick yourself up a gal ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hugo you devil!

Seph if it was that easy I'd be doing it already. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hugo you devil!

Seph if it was that easy I'd be doing it already. :-)

Yeah.......same here

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It was mine but I didn't do feck all for it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Happy birthday Grem! We should all get drinks in over the weekend and drunk post in the Lair for it. A cyber party. Patent pending.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I do feck all for my birthday every year.

I do feck all for mine too

happy belated birthday

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha well I should be goosed Friday night then sorry for myself the rest of the weekend. Nice idea Aaron.

Night pals o/

• Advertisement

Night Seph..

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

Sleep isn't going to be happening tonight .... which is a bit of pain seeing as I have to leave for work at 5am...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks :)

Hi to both of you. Sounds ouch Inc. How are ya today Links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heyo pals:)

Well, I just got word that Dir En Grey are playing in London, colour me excited and bouncing off the walls! :eek:

Hi Writer.. :)

*toddles off to youtube to look up Links latest reference*

Sorry Grem, here you are ;)

Warning: seriously disturbing video

hiya grem and links, how are ya? :)

I'm good, kinda peckish though so might grab something to eat and maybe be naughty and have a hot chocolate too :D How about you?

• Advertisement

Currently listening to sustain the untruth Links :D

All ok Writer, five hours in this place to go.. I've guestlist on a gig tonight then.. Hoping a fit in sleep and meeting a mate too.

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm good, kinda peckish though so might grab something to eat and maybe be naughty and have a hot chocolate too :D How about you?

ah good:) you're making me hungry now lol:p

I'm surviving myself :) just relaxing here in bed browsing boards

sounds good grem, hope the times flies and you have a good time :)

Well I like the music. More dance/experimental type stuff. Just have to hope I'm not too wound up when I'm finished work!.

Oh, I also made a little comic... it's making fun of a nasty little man who doesn't like gay people: http://imgur.com/a/2mQXX
    Currently listening to sustain the untruth Links :D

Awesome! :D

Well I like the music. More dance/experimental type stuff. Just have to hope I'm not too wound up when I'm finished work!.

ah nice:) not my cup of tea but hope you enjoy it! Once had a teacher in school, who used to teach us how to make music on the computer ( dance music). Twas cool:cool:

Well done Links:D you feeling better?

I am! Headache for a bit today, still hacking up gunk so the cough is still not going away, but just to have my energy back is amazing :D Like, my mind feels like it's firing on all pistons, I've been getting study done, I've been doing stuff, got a load of cooking done yesterday which was awesome, and making the comic was great too, felt like I achieved something. I'm just all over awesome feeling :D

There's a bucket load of positive!. Nice comic by the way. Very succinct.. Crap just yawned, coffee run required..

Links234 wrote: »
    I am! Headache for a bit today, still hacking up gunk so the cough is still not going away, but just to have my energy back is amazing :D Like, my mind feels like it's firing on all pistons, I've been getting study done, I've been doing stuff, got a load of cooking done yesterday which was awesome, and making the comic was great too, felt like I achieved something. I'm just all over awesome feeling :D

that's great to hear links :D

There's a bucket load of positive!. Nice comic by the way. Very succinct.. Crap just yawned, coffee run required..

Thanks Grem! :D

And yeah, I kept it to the point, I kinda thought about doing more panels, but a small 6 panel comic was perfect. You all got that it was Mr. Tumnus in the last 2 panels, right? The joke being that he's so deep in the closet, he's in Narnia? :D

Where'd you get coffee at this hour?

• Advertisement

Oh I won't lie it took me a few minutes,but I've never been too great with references, you'd think i would be by now.

Coffee from a jar for me.. Real stuff will have to wait until tomorrow..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement