Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah I don't mind instant coffee too much ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah I don't mind instant coffee too much ;)

I had promised myself a decent latte before work but time didn't allow, hence regretful face about the instant.

I like my coffee black and bitter, after my own heart :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I like contradiction so put two shots of wakey liquid into a tall mug of sleepy liquid.. Espresso and hot milk I mean who thought of that?!

Well, it's getting late even by my standards! So I shall say goodnight a one and all ;)

I'll leave you with this

Now, gotta go fill the hot water bottle, maybe make another lemsip, see if this cought won't finally shift now that I'm all full of beans :D

• Advertisement

Ah a band I know this time!! Haha.. Hope you have indeed shaken off that cold, night.

Oh you know them? Awesome! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

Hi everyone :)

Haha yeah i know them a little bit.

Hi Scrim, how are you?

Hi Grem

Tired! Not sleepy though.

How are you?

• Advertisement

I wish boards gave a notification when new posts come in.. It must seem like I'm ignoring people or something.

Doing ok here.. Having one of those weeks where I could just do without work but my lotto win hasn't happened yet...

Do you have the weekend off?

Hope work itself isn't too stressful this week.

I'm absolutely starving here! Think someone's asleep on the couch though so would wake them if I went forraging for food.

Grem, I saw Girugamesh live when they played in London last year, they were incredible :D

ok, I'm properly going to bed now :D

If you're hungry go get food, **** it.. If I've been on someone's couch I wouldn't begrudge people in the house going through at all. I'm off tonight and tomorrow back on for the weekend then..

I live with my parents... One has a cold that's keeping the other awake so waking them again might not go down overly well at all! I can wait tbh, only another hour(ish) til I have to get up anyway. Anything nice planned for your days off or just taking some R&R?

Ahh. I totally forget because I'm out of home so long.. I'm off to a gig tonight anyway.. Might even be bold and have drinks Friday too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

Hiya Ted. *pours java*

Morning everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

\m/ morning peeps....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning folks. How's everyone doing?

In college at the moment, first class not til 12. Really not liking this timetable at all :\

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Apparently our Sunday high for temps will be -1°F. Oh what fun it is to live in Buffalo.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I really wanna see this movie.

**checks time**

Evening folks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **checks time**

Evening folks
    Back-To-The-Future Swannie checks time and says: Morning Ted! :D

EDIT: Oops! Aloha too Lairians. Have to get back to work. Bye all!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Back-To-The-Future Swannie checks time and says: Morning Ted! :D

EDIT: Oops! Aloha too Lairians. Have to get back to work. Bye all!

Hi & bye missy.

Have a java on me.

Hey folks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening kids.

Who you calling kids !:eek:

• Advertisement

Evening all.

This discussion has been closed.