Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I better try sleep

Don't want to bring down the mood here

I feel your pain Paws. I have noisy family members as well who think being quiet is simple, when it's not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Holy crap, it's started lashing outside! :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Thank you person in a car near my house. It's not like I needed the sleep that your incessant blowing of your f*cking horn interrupted.

**** that person in a car!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Finishing out person of interest for myself now. Few cans with it, nice job.

• Advertisement

Hey Grem ;)

Just about to crawl into bed

I should really be getting to sleep earlier, but... screw it! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heh heh i'll stay up a while yet, only six hours of telly to go!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Lith man, stop flushing bags down the toilet! Ted said he's not unblocking it again!

Listen to Mozz. She speaks sense. you should have seen the mess the pipes were in after she tried to dispose of a batch of brownies she left in the oven too long.

Oh & Happy Friday too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning one and all:)

happy friday pals:)

• Advertisement

Gosh, it's friday.. Java and pastries for all!

Happy Friday Ms L & Grem

***slides plate across table***

Hey up Ted, *slides plate and java back*

Hey up Ted, *slides plate and java back*

You've heard about "the way to a man's heart is through his belly" then.

:D

ooohh java and pastries, yummy :)

any plans for the weekend? :)

Working mostly, nothing exciting.. You?

Working mostly, nothing exciting.. You?

cool, hope it goes well:)

heading off to carlow later on today for weekend, not to exciting, mostly relax and watch movies etc

Hope you relax & enjoy weekend Writer

Nice one Writer, change of scenery always good..

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hope you relax & enjoy weekend Writer
    Nice one Writer, change of scenery always good..

thanks guys:) yeah true, nice to be out and about

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, superTed:)
    happy Friday, Grem:)
    happy Friday, writer:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

friday-the-13th-funny-picture-caption-black-cat-jason-mask.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

Ooooh the thirteenth *builds fort with cushions and blankets*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon pretty empty lair!! Happy Friday the 13th! :D

Shhhh Mozz, we're all in the fort!. :P

Shhhh Mozz, we're all in the fort!. :P

Oh don't be scared!! It's fun out here!! Look there goes four flying chainsaws :pac:

I forgot to bring my suit of armour so i'll be staying right here thanks!. :o

I have a spare one you can borrow! Come on Grem!! I promise nothing will happen to you :D :pac:

*Cynical beam*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday pals! :)

• Advertisement

Heyo Hugo, sunny out, might get up early.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement