Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    all good here amigo.

Glad to hear it man!

Any Valentines plans yourself sir?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

you need a bigger boat
    Heyyyyyyyyy Dex! I remember that bigger boat line from the film. Ha! :D
    Links234 wrote: »
    I keep talking about anime on the Ladies Lounge, I wonder if they're bored of me yet? :pac:
    You are a breath of fresh air in tLL. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Glad to hear it man!

Any Valentines plans yourself sir?

Gracias Senor Stiglitz, what is this Valentines you speak of? :confused:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Gracias Senor Stiglitz, what is this Valentines you speak of? :confused:

It's some red heart bull****! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Details, Miss Swan! :D
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh Hugo! We wouldn't want to let the Cat out of the bag, would we? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Black Swan wrote: »
    Heyyyyyyyyy Dex! I remember that bigger boat line from the film. Ha! :D

:

yeah, love that filim:P

Happy Friday Black Swan:D

yeah, love that filim:P

Happy Friday Black Swan:D

Ooooooooooo Dex. I just love BLACK. You should see me in my black leathers. Sadly it's too warm to wear them tonight. So I am stuck in T, shorts, trainers, and ball cap with pony. Santa Ana desert winds toasting us in So Cal now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

You are a breath of fresh air in tLL. :cool:

Really? Aww, thank you :)

bc7.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sneaks into the lair*

*sneaks into the lair*

Ahoyhoy Seph-mon!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hugo mon o/

*fist bump*

Hows the form ?

Really? Aww, thank you :)
    You are most welcome Links!
    *sneaks into the lair*

S-S-S-Q-Q-Q-U-U-U-A-A-A-K-K-K !!!! SwanBot with wings spread out ready to grab him, dives for Seph! :eek:

Hugo mon o/

*fist bump*

Hows the form ?

*Does Obama stylee exploding fist bump*

Hey Seph!

How's it hangin' kind sir?
    S-S-S-Q-Q-Q-U-U-U-A-A-A-K-K-K !!!! SwanBot with wings spread out ready to grab him, dives for Seph! :eek:

Seph gets all the bot action! :-/ *kicks dust*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote:
    I keep talking about anime on the Ladies Lounge, I wonder if they're bored of me yet? 
    I don't really post there anymore :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I would make like a mallard if I were you Seph!

*Does Obama stylee exploding fist bump*

Hey Seph!

How's it hangin' kind sir?

:D

Not bad and yourself?

*whispers sweet nothings into swan bots ear*

:cool:

I would make like a mallard if I were you Seph!

What did I do ? D:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mallards are ducks Seph, and you had a supersonic projectile coming at you

SwanBot has a crush on Seph... er... wants to CRUSH Seph... she gets confused. :pac:
    I don't really post there anymore :o
    Hi ! How's my favourite Paws doing? :D

SwanBot has a crush on Seph... er... wants to CRUSH Seph... she gets confused. :pac:

They're both good options! :D

• Advertisement

*whispers sweet nothings into swan bots ear*
    **SwanBot enfolds Seph in loving Valentines HUG**

SwanBot!
    Squak?
    You were supposed to CRUSH Seph!
    Squuak?
    Bad SwanBot! Bad! Bad!
    Swuaaaaaaak... squaaaak... squaaaaaaaaak....

Foiled again! Swannie huffs and jumps in nearby Blue_Lagoon.

Sometimes I worry I come across like a Jehovah's Witness asking people have you heard about our lord and saviour Miyazaki? :pac:

They're both good options! :D
    SwanBot 2.0 replaced 1.0 and was programmed to pursue, apprehend, and CRUSH Seph! These Valentine hugs just won't do! :mad:

Sometimes I worry I come across like a Jehovah's Witness asking people have you heard about our lord and saviour Miyazaki? :pac:
    Keep preaching the WORD Links. Hayao Miyazaki is a cool dude. :cool:

Keep preaching the WORD Links. Hayao Miyazaki is a cool dude. :cool:

can-you-find-your-favorite-ghibli-character-in-this-portrait-of-hayao-miyazaki.jpg?w=580&h=870

Amend Links! Grand pic. :cool:

Oh wait , I know who Miyazaki is.

dragoncon2013%20009_zpsk0g1thaq.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Ooooooooooo Dex. I just love BLACK. You should see me in my black leathers. Sadly it's too warm to wear them tonight. So I am stuck in T, shorts, trainers, and ball cap with pony. Santa Ana desert winds toasting us in So Cal now.

i've got the picture Swannie;)

enjoy your evening:P

getting some peppermint tea, I've a very sore stomach tonight :o

• Advertisement

meanwhile I sitting in long johns and a flannel shirt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement