Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

meanwhile I sitting in long johns and a flannel shirt

Ooooh eerrr matron! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watched American Hustle.. Meh. Some solid acting, but story? Hmm.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Watched American Hustle.. Meh. Some solid acting, but story? Hmm.
    Hi Grem. At the top of the hour I will be watching Grimm tales on the telly. Never miss a show. Maybe you should consider screenwriting Grem Tales?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've never watched that.. Hmm might have a look for it..
    How are ya anyway Swannie?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I've never watched that.. Hmm might have a look for it..
    How are ya anyway Swannie?

Just absolutely Swannie thanks Grem! :D

Oops! The clock approaches Grimm, so I must get snacks and drinks, fluff up pillows, and settle in to watch it. Bye for now.

• Advertisement

Hey Grem and Swannie ;)

Just about to head to bed myself. Grem, you want a recommendation for a good movie or show to check out? I'm always full of suggestions! :D

PS. Nearly finished From The New World, only a few episodes left to go, and holy crap... This show is just something else! :eek:

I just need to develope the patience for movies, think this one has put me off for a few months..

Ah fair enough Grem ;)

I'll say goodnight to one and all! I'm quite tired

Night Links, same batchannel later. Quiet Saturday night grumpiness looms! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Morning all. Missed all the fun again last might.

• Advertisement

I joined late too. Just finished watching Lucy.. Two movies in one night, unusual for me.. Coffee?.

Would love a cup.
    Americano or filter?

Lucy any good?

Ooh.
    I forgot. Happy V day everyone. If you got lovely cards I didn't send them ;)

Americano, it's Saturday, feel like doing it right. Lucy was good, not very technical or anything but worth a watch.

Putting water on now so.
    Clips reminded me of the matrix, want to see interstellar. But it's the weekend so will catch up on supernatural, Grimm. Elementary, Constantine and NCIS.

Mmm coffee...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning nocs:)

Nice, coffee nom. Shopping shortly. Heyo Writer, how are you?

Nice, coffee nom. Shopping shortly. Heyo Writer, how are you?

I'm ok thanks grem:) just had a bath and hope to do some shopping in a bit as well.. how are you?

also the manager of the presentations emailed me yesterday, saying I'm editable for a FAS thing, at the moment I don't know much only that's its a job 3 days a week, and a course the 2 days. Making some inquiries next week, might turn out to be something good..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Hi ! How's my favourite Paws doing? 
    All good, how are you Swan?? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Taltos wrote: »
    Putting water on now so.
    Clips reminded me of the matrix, want to see interstellar. But it's the weekend so will catch up on supernatural, Grimm. Elementary, Constantine and NCIS.

Mmm coffee...

I'm playing catchup on NCIS, only on season 4 now. bit of a way to go.

• Advertisement

morning pp and ted :)

Hey Writer, hows things?

things are ok here thanks :) feeling fairly ok and have energy ( for once!). Just back from having brekkie out, how's things with you?

Back from a run, & after having some brekkie.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Back from a run, & after having some brekkie.

sounds good:)

May do a bit of a food shop later.

& have a coffee or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Valentines Day pals! :D

& have a coffee or two.
    Wha... Wha... Swannie opens one eye and sniffs for magic bean scent. Am I dreaming? Or am I dreaming that I'm dreaming? Is that Ted, or am I seeing a ghost and should roll back over and return to sleep?

May do a bit of a food shop later.

& have a coffee or two.

sounds like a nice plan :)

hoping to go travelling today but not sure if himself is well enough for a visitor so that may not work out. If it doesn't, have a relaxing day and maybe see folks

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Wha... Wha... Swannie opens one eye and sniffs for magic bean scent. Am I dreaming? Or am I dreaming that I'm dreaming? Is that Ted, or am I seeing a ghost and should roll back over and return to sleep?

happy Valentines Day Swannie.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVwOEZoN7abJBM1Plqlye65Z-l9PTGdzILlaPIXLS7egFgkcGoCA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement