Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Taltos wrote:
    She's just jealous of your awesomeness. Seriously try not to give her a second thought. Instead of being concerned for you she maybe has something else going on. Either way try to put her out of your head and instead hide from Swannie's fangs - not sure she can control if she bites you or the girl in work...
    Yeah maybe your right. It may not be about me at all. I'll just get on with my work.
    Taltos wrote:
    (hope you're feeling better)
    I'm OK :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yeah maybe your right. It may not be about me at all. I'll just get on with my work.

I'm OK :)
    **Fedespressos Hugs to Paws**
    That's right guys! Check my warning label! ;)
    Hugo! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Don't tell anyone about our warning labels!
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Black Swan wrote: »
    BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! Taltos alert! Taltos alert! :eek:

**Swannie dives behind Lair couch and hides!**

Told you before Swannie I don't do them drugs things - they plays with your minds too much. You see things, imagine you chat to peoples that aren't there and even put smiley faces on everythin :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening Taltos! :)

Evenin Hugo. Congrats on the big scary place full of nasty H thingys - like it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey now peeps, has someone been naughty here.

2 CMods here at the same time means trouble happened.

Ah but are we really two???

Taltos wrote: »
    Evenin Hugo. Congrats on the big scary place full of nasty H thingys - like it...

Too kind of you to say! :)

That name is just to scare away any troublemakers though! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hugo's 4H Club :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Taltos o/

• Advertisement

That name is just to scare away any troublemakers though! :D

Hasn't scared away the trouble maker Swannie! Must be defective. Was there a 30 day full magic bean refund in your Lair warranty Hugo? :P

Hugo's 4H Club :D

You'll have to thank Wolfman for the name. He's a fan of the auld alliteration! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey now peeps, has someone been naughty here.

2 CMods here at the same time means trouble happened.

They must have found out what I did :eek:

*seph runs for the front door*

Ah Seph you lost me there? Iconography is not my forte. Got lost on decyphering the stargate and the only icons I can read now are smileys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lads, 3 days down and we are already 5% through the thread! Madness!

Too late Seph - Swannie has the back covered and Hugo has his big game hunter trained on the front.
    I'm in the kitchen snacking on jelly babies - thanks - they wuz lovely.

Ah Seph you lost me there? Iconography is not my forte. Got lost on decyphering the stargate and the only icons I can read now are smileys :)

It was me waving at you :D

Phew, thought you were shaking your fist at me for a moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

this place suddenly got busy!:)

how are all the peeps tonight?

*seph runs for the front door*
    **SwanBot 2.0 gives chase!**
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Lads, 3 days down and we are already 5% through the thread! Madness!
    Piece of cake to reach 10K in Lair mrkiscool :cool:

• Advertisement

Jeez Swannie - watch out for Hugo's Helephant Gun...

Jeez Swannie - watch out for Hugo's Helephant Gun...

ooh-matron.gif

this place suddenly got busy!:)
    Hugo's 4H Club doubled Lair hamsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I can't see how I'm going to sleep tonight. I can't even sit straight.

Well I'm going to slip out the back door Swannie left open in her eagerness to apprehend Seph and slip away.
    Night all. Purples - don't mind yer wan, seriously, moody folk like that someones are better off left alone (speaking as one here ;) )

Seeyas, thanks for the welcome Hugo, and thoughts of catching up on some Carry Ons now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hugo's 4H Club doubled Lair hamsters.

hehe, we certainly do chat a lot!

did you sleep well black swan?:)

I can't see how I'm going to sleep tonight. I can't even sit straight.
    **Swannie sends vet Paws a faithful friend to give her an appreciative kiss**

stock-footage-a-pretty-young-veterinarian-playfully-engages-her-little-patient-with-a-stethoscope-then-stops-and.jpg

did you sleep well black swan?:)
    Yes. Naughty me I took part of the day off. Called in sleepy. :p

Well I'm going to slip out the back door Swannie left open in her eagerness to apprehend Seph and slip away.

**Swannie sounds the Lair ALL CLEAR!**
    Bye bye Taltos. Glad you stopped by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lads, I am going to Disneyland tomorrow! I am so excited!
    200_s.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement