Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yup, dreaming that I'm dreaming... crawls back under duvet.

No... wait... Did Ted just give me a dreamy cup? Oh.... now that's a virtual yummmmmmmy! Thanks Ted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote: »
    Yup, dreaming that I'm dreaming... crawls back under duvet.

Enjoying Inception mode there ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Enjoying Inception mode there ?
    Sips Ted's cup... Now having foamy lips from the cute cat. Licks lips and... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Swannie is tired and tyred (feeling run over in last case). Off to get my beauty rest. Almost 3AM Pacific. Yawns. Happy Valentines Day lads. Bye for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Laters Swannie, pleasant slumberings

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

looks like I won't be travelling to carlow today after all, oh well

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

It....is.....snowing.....again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ahoy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*semaphores to PP*
    Help please. need flamethrowers.

*sends multiple flamethrowers to Wolfie*

• Advertisement

Wish me luck as I do battle with the snow. then bed

Good luck, sir! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, in honour of Valentine's Day, I'm attending an event called "Cry Sadly on a Bench".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

Yeah, feeling a bit lonely again, first valentines day away without herself in ages. Was supposed to go for a coffee or something with my mum, but she royally pissed me off on the phone, and then when she called me again, I pissed her off right back. She's probably gonna be indignant about the whole thing, so I doubt we're gonna go for that coffee any time soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Home from Cry Sadly on a Bench. Now watching someone doing a 100 hour twitch stream, and the rugger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Happy Valentines day ye degenerates. I hope you're plotting goes well.
    I'm in still in recovery mode, just after a feed at Bella Italia. Mmmmmm.

Sorry to hear that it's snowing for you again Cy.

How are ye?

Valentine's Day... Meh

Well I spent mine eating italian food with my mother, sister and niece.
    It's the new tradition since my father passed away a few years ago.

Better than any forced attempt at romance in my opinion. Unless you count the romance between me and what's on my plate when the food arrives. Pasta overdose. :)

Home now with a cupan tae. Life is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Valentine's Day is over-rated

That is all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Schmalentines. I'm continuing the long tradition of singleton at this thing. *attempts nonchalant face*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Tis indeed!!:rolleyes:

Ah lads I didn't mean to upset anyone.

I-Said-NaI-am-Sorry.jpg

Hehe, just saw this on Facebook and had to post it here!

kd8zo5t.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha you're grand Aaron, I for one am on my usual rant and whinge about how this is a hallmark manufactured holiday but secretly I wouldn't mind having someone to share it with!. ;)

Haha you're grand Aaron, I for one am on my usual rant and whinge about how this is a hallmark manufactured holiday but secretly I wouldn't mind having someone to share it with!. ;)

I actually agree with the bold bit. Won't stop me from enjoying the day single or no.

I'm surprised my facebook newsfeed doesn't have more "happy couples" showing how much they love each other by posting about it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I actually agree with the bold bit. Won't stop me from enjoying the day single or no.

I'm surprised my facebook newsfeed doesn't have more "happy couples" showing how much they love each other by posting about it.

Thats because.........I took care of them.....

*evil laughter*

Hi pals :):D

Plenty of mush on mine earlier - nearly asked Wolfie for a loan of the snowblower to clear a path!. :p

Thats because.........I took care of them.....

*evil laughter*

Hi pals :):D
    I thought I heard the distinct spit of a silenced rifle while wandering around town.

Hey Seph, how are you today? o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Well, my heart is in bits from seeing that match live. Some atmosphere at the Aviva though, was fantastic!

How are ye all?

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Well, my heart is in bits from seeing that match live. Some atmosphere at the Aviva though, was fantastic!

How are ye all?

Well I'm grand anyway, glad to hear you had an exciting day.
    More importantly however, what did you have/or going to have for dinner?
    Tis serious business.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement